Looking for young talented sitcom writers

******POST EDITED AFTER EFFECT OF ALCOLHOL WORE OFF********

I am searching for young talented sitcom writers looking for their first break in TV to form part of a team working on a format that's to be aired later this year.

Based in Malaysia, travel and accomidation included.

For more info contact sitcomKL@dangerousmedia.com.my

Balls, livers, corneas, lungs etc

Metaphorical balls or actual balls? And what if you're not young? Is this basically an international underage boy trafficking scheme?

You know yo just said girls aren't funny booyah at your defeat

I clearly did not. Unbooyah to ya

Quote: AJGO @ March 5 2013, 7:13 PM GMT

Metaphorical balls or actual balls? And what if you're not young? Is this basically an international underage boy trafficking scheme?

I'll have 2 Whistling nnocently

Balls? Boys? Ball boys?

Quote: Shootmotion @ March 5 2013, 6:19 PM GMT

I am searching for young talented sitcom writers looking for their first break in TV to form part of a team working on a format that's to be aired later his year.

Important info

Successful writers will form a team in Malaysia to work on the first season of 13 episodes of the new sitcom, travel and accommodation will be provided along with a daily allowance to cover living expenses

This is a genuine opportunity for the right people with the possibility of a longer term arrangement.

If you have balls, can write punchy funny shit and like the idea of being part of a great team then please drop me a line to sitcomKL@dangeousmedia.com.my.

I do have a very particular reason for putting a UK driven team in place on this project, details of which will become apparent to successful candidates.

8 desperate writers are lured to their death by a confused forum megalomaniac hell bent on having the last word!

Quote: Nigel Ball @ March 5 2013, 11:08 PM GMT

8 desperate writers are lured to their death by a confused forum megalomaniac hell bent on having the last word!

It's only a matter of time before Charlie Brooker makes a reality TV show

A cannibal looking to stock up for the winter?

It goes without saying that this is going to end in someone being chased naked through the woods by a man with a high-powered rifle.

Quote: David Bussell @ March 6 2013, 10:30 AM GMT

It goes without saying that this is going to end in someone being chased naked through the woods by a man with a high-powered rifle.

This is how 90% of my writing projects end up anyway. I'm signing up.

It's the other 10% that intrigue me.

Quote: David Bussell @ March 6 2013, 10:30 AM GMT

As your "most dangerous productions" produced Mrs Browns Boys I wouldn't change a thing.

Quote: Shootmotion @ March 5 2013, 6:19 PM GMT

******POST EDITED AFTER EFFECT OF ALCOLHOL WORE OFF********

Any idea of first message? Just one full of incorrect grammar?

I would love to see your stand up routine Tim, what a blast that would be!

Nothing better to do than to criticize a dyslexic person? Funny, Funny....