Come Fly With Me - Series 2 Page 2

Is it official?

I was looking forward to the ep where Taj wires himself with a ton of explosives and hijacks one of the planes

"Am goin to paradise soon init?"

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ January 20 2013, 9:49 AM GMT

Is it official?

I think it's about as official as we can expect, yes.

Come Fly With Me is now being repeated on GOLD on Wednesday nights!

Come Fly With Me show gets second series on BBC One

Just under nine million viewers tuned in to watch the show on New Year's Day
Matt Lucas and David Walliams' "mockumentary" Come Fly With Me has been recommissioned for a second series, the BBC has announced.

The comedy series, set in a busy airport, was the second highest performing show over Christmas with more than 12 million viewers.

The show included several guest appearances from the likes of David Schwimmer and Rupert Grint.

Lucas and Walliams played all the regular characters.

Just under nine million viewers tuned in on New Year's Day.

The BBC said the first episode had now been watched by more than 17 million viewers across all platforms and transmissions.

The timing of the next series has yet to be decided.

BBC One controller Danny Cohen said: "Come Fly With Me has been a huge hit with audiences. I can't wait to see what Matt and David will do with the second series."

Very, very old news, Jake.

Quote: Jake Molineux @ February 19 2013, 9:15 PM GMT

Come Fly With Me show gets second series on BBC One

Just under nine million viewers tuned in to watch the show on New Year's Day
Matt Lucas and David Walliams' "mockumentary" Come Fly With Me has been recommissioned for a second series, the BBC has announced.

The comedy series, set in a busy airport, was the second highest performing show over Christmas with more than 12 million viewers.

The show included several guest appearances from the likes of David Schwimmer and Rupert Grint.

Lucas and Walliams played all the regular characters.

Just under nine million viewers tuned in on New Year's Day.

The BBC said the first episode had now been watched by more than 17 million viewers across all platforms and transmissions.

The timing of the next series has yet to be decided.

BBC One controller Danny Cohen said: "Come Fly With Me has been a huge hit with audiences. I can't wait to see what Matt and David will do with the second series."

It's only recently that David Walliams said Matt Lucas didn't want to do any more, despite him begging.

Shame! I really did want to see more of this

Wikipedia says that in January 2013, Walliams confirmed that there would not be another series as Lucas doesn't want one, but it also says that the second series has already been filmed but will go straight to DVD. I very much doubt that the second one is true.

Whoever wrote that second one is a cretin

Quote: David C @ October 24 2012, 1:22 PM BST

Hi Everyone,

According to Wikipedia the second series of Come Fly With Me will start to air on February 25th 2013.

Does anyone know if this is true?

I'm a big fan of the show and can't wait for series 2.

Yes.

This isn't true...

Have you seen those trailers for the Bangkok airport? It makes CFWM look more realistic.

I thought so too!

Quote: Chappers @ 10th January 2015, 12:15 AM GMT

Have you seen those trailers for the Bangkok airport? It makes CFWM look more realistic.

You mean the fat guy with lipstick? I thought the same..."is this Series two of CFWM?"

No. I think it's a genuine documentary. I just posted it here to show the similarity.