8 Out Of 10 Cats - Series 15

Weren't Jamelia's tits great last night? I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

I didn't notice them. Her weird stories were as funny as they always are though! Glad that arsehole on a horse got the sack.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 16 2013, 1:46 PM GMT

Weren't Jamelia's tits great last night? I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

Oh yes.

Quote: zooo @ February 16 2013, 1:47 PM GMT

Her weird stories were as funny as they always are though! Glad that arsehole on a horse got the sack.

Yeah, she's quite entertaining. Yes, unbelievable.

Quote: zooo @ February 16 2013, 1:47 PM GMT

I didn't notice them. Her weird stories were as funny as they always are though! Glad that arsehole on a horse got the sack.

I don't watch this show much but I'll make an exception this week for her funny stories. Whistling nnocently

So, 8/10 Cats does Countdown on Friday, but with Lee Mack instead of Sean. Hope Sean hasn't left the show. :(

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 10 2013, 10:32 PM BST

Hope Sean hasn't left the show. :(

He has been a bit lacklustre of late, but he's still the best thing about it that isn't Jamelia's tits.

Laughing out loud

Nah, Jon Richardson is the best thing about it. Then Sean.

I like this and I like Jimmy Carr, but his laugh pisses me off! it kinda sounds like a monkey having a wank in a box.

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 10 2013, 10:32 PM BST

So, 8/10 Cats does Countdown on Friday, but with Lee Mack instead of Sean. Hope Sean hasn't left the show. :(

It's probably more to do with the fact that last time Jon Richardson wiped the floor with him.

I hope they a Deal or No Deal one again.

Regarding the new series in November 2016...awful without Jon Richardson. Beckett and Bea are scraping the barrel as team leaders..and why did Aisling Bea not wear a poppy?....and don't give me the being Irish excuse please because thousands if southern Irish soldiers died in WW1 fighting for King and country.
PS, Really like Jimmy Carr.

FFS - why worry about the poppy? Can't say I noticed any of them wearing them but I wasn't really looking. When was it recorded anyway?

Is there going to be a Series 21 this year?

We simply don't know. The lack of anything after the otherwise apparently successful new series with Rob Beckett and Aisling Bea, which started way back in 2016, would suggest its chances are perhaps not high.