Valentines Day Page 2

Quote: Marc P @ February 15 2013, 11:02 AM GMT

I bought herself a banjo playing outfit that didn't fit her. Ah well. Better luck next year.

Here's the waistcoat, can't find the trews.

That all looks very complicated.

i went old school - knocked out a pretty decent pepper steak, bottle of champagne and some rather recherche chocolate brazils.

She fetched in a M and S meal, not their finest hour.

Quote: Ben @ February 14 2013, 9:16 PM GMT

My day has seen me consumed with rage and stuffing flowers into a bin. It's fair to say, I've had better.

We've all stuffed a few bins over the years. Forget her and go back to your girlfriend.

My girlfriend and I are not talking much at the moment so no card, flowers, blowjob etc.

Well, she's not talking. You can't stop me talking.

Ah, don't be so mean. Give her a blowjob!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 15 2013, 11:27 AM GMT

We've all stuffed a few bins over the years.

I was astonished to discover how passionately the Chinese have adopted Valentine's Day. And so soon after Chinese bloody New Year too. It never ends.

Do they do Easter?

Quote: zooo @ February 15 2013, 12:50 PM GMT

Do they do Easter?

Yeah, but the hundred year old Easter eggs are rank!

:D

Quote: chipolata @ February 15 2013, 10:55 AM GMT

I give him special pobs to help keep his urinary tract healthy. Game, set and match to Chip, me thinks!

Well I could probably top that but to save myself the :$ I'll concede.

:P

Quote: zooo @ February 15 2013, 12:50 PM GMT

Do they do Easter?

As the man says, yes, they will serve those ancient awful egg yolks, encased in confections as delicacies. But as for Easter - never heard of it. Christianity ranks one above Islam for being more peaceful this time around - but in past, in China, Christianity was the foreign devils' collective cloak for purveying opium of the real and the masses. Now it's getting odd in China, as we have the first generation growing up (comparatively) wealthy and consumerist. For generations they saved, staved off starvation and lived smart; but now they've adopted the silly "must consume status symbols" mentality.

Quote: Marc P @ February 15 2013, 11:13 AM GMT

She fetched in a M and S meal, not their finest hour.

Not an S & M meal then?

It was punishment not nourishment.... but no.

what not to buy on valentines day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jse_ExfRWjo

I'm not taking part after last year's fiasco. Apparently Tampons aren't a "proper present"......

Quote: paulted @ 11th February 2015, 4:49 PM GMT

I'm not taking part after last year's fiasco. Apparently Tampons aren't a "proper present"......

Laughing out loud

Just stick to flowers and chocolates I always do.