Dad's Army Signed Picture

Good morning ladies and gents,

I'm moving house and selling on all my comedy memorabilia to help fund the move and make more room. Two of the final remaining pieces are:

1. a signed Dad's Army photo. The photo is signed by Clive Dunn, Ian Lavender, Jimmy Perry & David Croft. All autographs were obtained in person.

2. A Dad's Army script book. (Scripts from series 1-4). Relatively big hardback book. Signed by Jimmy Perry, David Croft, Clive Dunn and Pamela Cundell (played Mrs Fox). As before, all autographs were obtained in person.

I'm open to offers. I have pictures of the items and thought it might be possible to upload them here, but I can't find the necessary button, if one even exists. If you are interested, let me know. Perhaps give me your email address in a private message and I'll send you over an email of the photo.

I thank you.

(Apologies if this has not been posted in the correct forum)

PS - Just to say, I'm out all day today with no access to email, so incase anyone is interested and does contact me, I will be back later and will reply to you then.

How much is it? Can I send you an email?

Quote: george roper @ April 18 2012, 9:24 AM BST

Yeah sure. My email is: lordmeldrum@yahoo.com.

Quote: george roper @ April 18 2012, 9:24 AM BST

Yeah sure. My email is: lordmeldrum@yahoo.com.

These are still available by the way :-)

Still available :-)

Don't panic!

Quote: Sinon @ January 24 2013, 5:34 PM GMT

Don't panic!

Stupid boy!

Still available

Some things never change... ;)

How much are you selling the photo for?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ February 8 2013, 8:13 PM GMT

Some things never change... ;)

Haha

How much would you be asking for it though? I've got some Dads Army socks so I might add this to my collection?

The secret price has had me on tenterhooks for years!!

The photo is signed by Perry, Croft, Dunn and Lavender. As two of the four are sadly no longer with us I would ask for £70 ONO. So basically like 60-65 to cut out the bullsh1t :)

Cheers

Yep, you guessed it...