My cold has improved slightly. I hope.

Bedtime for Bonzo.

Who the f**k is Bonzo?

It might be you...

Night! Wave

:O

:D

Lee is a republican. I knew it.

Will Cam had a bit of a sideways move at work a few weeks ago. He has moved from leading a team and generally being left alone to get on with it to a backroom function with no staff and no idea about what he is actually meant to be doing. :S

Just been playing Whisky in the Jar on the Ukulele

Quote: Will Cam @ February 6 2013, 1:23 PM GMT

Will Cam had a bit of a sideways move at work a few weeks ago. He has moved from leading a team and generally being left alone to get on with it to a backroom function with no staff and no idea about what he is actually meant to be doing. :S

Oh dear.. It's your change-of-life time.

Do what I did; produce a report that shows that your firm needs an independent Quality Assurance group, because the individual (production/sales) groups are allowing other considerations to overcome considerations of quality, so your customers/clients are getting restless.

Then get yourself assigned to head an independent Quality Assurance investigation. with rights to peek into (and interfere) in all the other groups. Then prove that it is too much for one person and you need a small team ....

Quote: Will Cam @ February 6 2013, 1:23 PM GMT

Will Cam had a bit of a sideways move at work a few weeks ago. He has moved from leading a team and generally being left alone to get on with it to a backroom function with no staff

Do you suffer from B.O.? :D

Day 1 of tonsillectomy recovery. Even though it hurts I'm supposed to try and eat normally, but I'm so bored I'm eating way more than normal!! Hopefully the dreaded days 5-9 (scab days) aren't as bad as the interweb makes out.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 6 2013, 12:47 AM GMT

It might be you...

Night! Wave

What's that chimp doing standing behind that monkey?

I'm boning up on nuclear power stations and Chernobyl. One of my kids asked me about them and neither of us were satisfied with the answers I provided.

<3