Things that piss you off Page 1,164

the seven pillars of wisdom?

Quote: Ben @ December 22 2012, 3:03 PM GMT

Fairytale of New York. I just don't like it.

I raise you 'Stop the Cavalry'.

I strongly dislike both songs, but StC edges it.

Quote: Tursiops @ December 23 2012, 3:19 PM GMT

Multi-storey car parks. way...

As a child I used to think they'd be a great place to be in the event of a nuclear war. Now I'm not so sure.

My mini holidays are over.

Also TV stations who show reruns out of order and then don't put the episodes on catch up.

Especially when they show the first half of a double & don't bother to show the second half.

Some TV stations must have morons in programme planning.

Regurgitation makes me sick, I just want to puke!

Quote: Akawanka @ December 27 2012, 5:42 PM GMT

Regurgitation makes me sick, I just want to puke!

Yers, that's a reflex action, evolution of the sickest.

Heh heh, it's done 'cos if you see a fellow ape being sick you have probably eaten the same things, so if it makes him/her sick you need to get rid of it too.

Adverts for mucus congestion remedies at TEA TIME

Quote: lofthouse @ December 27 2012, 6:30 PM GMT

Adverts for mucus congestion remedies at TEA TIME

Mucus congestion the poor mans seafood

Garlic and herb salt. It all clumps together and gets stuck in the grinder.

In kilburn just walked past a chap smoking outside a pub complaining loudly into his mobi that leaving his flat late had cut into his ham and egg time

Ham and egg well you know whatthat's cockerny rhyming slang for

Maybe he's buying a fridge.

Missing a film because there were no parking spaces to be had...damn you January sales...and it's not even bloody January yet.

Had an ear infection for a week, couldn't see a Doctor because you have to ring on the day at eight, by the time I got through all appointments had gone. Finally saw him today and he asked me why I had left it so long. AHHHHH! Why can't you just make a bloody appointment, what if your elderly or your child is sick? I don't mind waiting but this first come first served nonsense makes no sense, just let people make advance appointments, it worked very well for years. I also object to have to pay for letters from my Doctor, 35 quid to say I was ill, its a money making exercise and an inflated one at that.

When my youngest girl was ill, I couldn't get an appointment too, despite ringing up when they opened, and using ringback. So I went down there in person and they were initially quite dismissive, saying they "had a system"...but they gave her an appointment that day, in the end. You have to really push to get anywhere.

And as for the money-making accusation regarding doctors; absolutely! For example, if they offer you a flu-jab, be aware that they get a significant wodge for every injection.