Surprise, Surprise! Page 5

Quote: PhQnix @ December 18 2012, 10:43 PM GMT

Well, there you go. I have been away from this forum for so long that my avatar is now completely VOID in terms of my appearance.

Wot, have you grown a beard, like SootyJ?

I can confirm that he has a beard, but not whether it's like Sooty's or not!

Sooty no longer has a beard as kids kept bursting into tears when thryb saw him. And saying

What the f**k is wrong with Santa?

Oh and sooty likes Eliot

Quote: sootyj @ December 19 2012, 9:26 AM GMT

Sooty no longer has a beard as kids kept bursting into tears when thryb saw him. And saying

What the f**k is wrong with Santa?

I just avoid talking to little kids unless they knew me before I had the beard. I think the idea of facial hair is just confusing if you haven't seen it before.

Hello, Elliot!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 19 2012, 1:00 AM GMT

I had to read that twice. I thought you were being naughty zooo and talking about your own ankles.

I now realise my mistake. Carry on.

That was what I thought she meant too until I read your post :D

You all have very wrong minds.

That reminds me of when my boss at work stood up and said "Right, first I'm going to take a dump, and then I'm going to..."

The IT director and I stared at her in disbelief before realising she meant a data-dump of one of the databases. She turned quite red when we explained how it sounded to us.

I've been speaking to DaButt on the Facebook machine and asked if he wanted me to pass on a message to the good folk at BCG.

His response:

'A big Howdy and all the best to the people on BCG.'

Cheers R.C! :)

Quote: zooo @ December 19 2012, 9:24 PM GMT

You all have very wrong minds.

Nothing has changed since I left...

Hello! :)

So, has DaButt left? I didn't know that.

He's getting sucked back in!

I'd quite like Old Funtime Ellie in to say hello. Not that there's a problem with New L.E, but... Whistling nnocently

Ha - I'm still fun!