Ned Kelly DVDs?

Hi everyone Zoe here,im completley new to this site and I apoligize for any mistakes. ive been searching online for DVDs of the geordie comedian Ned Kelly,but I can't find any anywhere,online id like to buy them for dads Christmas as Dads a big fan,can anyone help me.please many thanks Zoe

hi everyone,Zoe here just checked back in, and found no replys as yet,I apoligize if I made any mistakes with my initial thread,please help ? im abasutley hopeless with computers! kind regards Zoe

Hi!
There's nothing wrong with the thread. :)
We'll just have to wait for someone knowledgeable to happen upon it. Give it a few days and hopefully someone will be able to help you.

Here you are: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ned-Kelly-Red-Raw-Blue-VHS/dp/B000055Z04

Also sometimes on ebay:

As not on DVD, you'll have to buy the VHS tape (perhaps can be found cheaper in charity shops), hope it's not rubbish quality, then get a VHS ripping gizmo (quite cheap nowadays) to convert to DVD.

Or you could download the Ned Kelly clips from YouTube and put onto a DVD.

thanks evreyone but dad has that video allready is there any other Ned Kelly videos online anyone can find for me please I can't find any.kind regards Zoe

I can find no record of any Ned Kelly DVD ever having been released. Which would explain why I have never heard of him before. One spurious plural reference to "promotional videos", but no titles or dates. I don't think you're going to have any luck Zoe, sorry.