Surprise, Surprise!

This Christmas it will be my half-arsed mission to bring back some classic BCG/BSG members from times gone by. So if any of you are still in touch with these quitters, try and convince them to come back and post in this thread at least once to say hello or f**k you! Whatever, it's the thought that counts!

Let's see how many we can get by Christmas Day!

Can somebody post this on Twitter? Somebody who doesn't mind their real lives and BCG merging. I'm not ashamed, I just don't want Chortle finding out I'm going behind its back. Errr

Leave me alone!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Lee @ December 17 2012, 1:53 PM GMT

Can somebody post this on Twitter? Somebody who doesn't mind their real lives and BCG merging. I'm not ashamed, I just don't want Chortle finding out I'm going behind its back. Errr

Join Twitter already you techno imbecile

Quote: Graham Bandage @ December 17 2012, 2:38 PM GMT

Leave me alone!

Leave us alone

Quote: Graham Bandage @ December 17 2012, 2:38 PM GMT

Leave me alone!

Beautiful! Thank you :D

Quote: sootyj @ December 17 2012, 2:44 PM GMT

Join Twitter already you techno imbecile

I'm on Twitter you boob! :P

So why do you want one of us to post on twitter smart arse?

Quote: Lee @ December 17 2012, 1:53 PM GMT

Somebody who doesn't mind their real lives and BCG merging. I'm not ashamed, I just don't want Chortle finding out I'm going behind its back. Errr

eh?

*Does crap*

*Buggers off*

Only for Lee....

Aw, you've made his Christmas wish come true!

:D ROO! <3 Lovey

Regardless of what twits they have been or however they flounced off. Or if they disagree with the way the board is run and if they grew to big for us. Let's make this happen.

Tim Walker, Griff, Seefacts, Baumski, Pawl W, AJP29, Jude, Elliot, Nat Wicks, Charley, Finck, Andie, and the rest??!

And Aaron!

Quote: Lee @ December 17 2012, 5:53 PM GMT

Elliot

I can tryyyyyyy.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 17 2012, 6:47 PM GMT

I can tryyyyyyy.

:D Hug