What are you smoking? Page 8

Quote: Pingl @ November 26 2012, 11:01 PM GMT

what it is good for is giving you the sense of holding a cig,also when you suck it glows red at the end, bloody stupid really, but then so is smoking at all I guess,

I like holding the cig and drawing, plus rolling but an e-cig can't really simulate that I guess. For anyone that doesn't smoke, think about that time you have on the toilet where you get peace and quiet and can just relax with your own thoughts... that's what I love about smoking. Especially weed Pleased

You need to read that magic Alan Carr book (not that one).

Quote: Lee @ November 26 2012, 11:04 PM GMT

I like holding the cig and drawing, plus rolling but an e-cig can't really simulate that I guess. For anyone that doesn't smoke, think about that time you have on the toilet where you get peace and quiet and can just relax with your own thoughts... that's what I love about smoking. Especially weed Pleased

wise words, I think I only smoke to get out of the way for ten minutes and daydream. :D

Cheers STT.

Know a couple of people sino gave hup buy using snuff

I keep having dreams where I'm smoking... despite not having done it for 10 years and even then it was only few times socially.

That'll be the new marketing technique the tobacco companies have come up with...

I'm smoking a disposable e-cigarette. It's like smoking a biro, along with plastic fumes. Quite harsh, tastes weird and doesn't grip your lips like paper does. Weird. Wish I had bought some real fags instead.

A haddock

This thread shrinks of smoke and is stunted.

I'll tell you what, I'm loving this e-cig now. It's doing the job quite well.

Smoke-free since December 22nd. :)

Well done, Nilbo! :D

Cheers, budski.

12 weeks for me (I believe).