Official BCG Christmas drinks - 7th December Page 18

I'd love for y'all to PM me with words for hats that you tried, which didn't work.

:) :)

*joins a gym*

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 10 2012, 9:21 PM GMT

Bussell just texted me to say I look fat in the pictures. Yeah, well he looks tall. So.

Tell him to adjust his screen ratio settings. :)

What a bunch of freaks.

I only wish I had tried the hat on now.

Wish I'd been able to make it but glad you lot had a good time (as if you wouldn't ;) ).

Quote: billwill @ December 10 2012, 8:43 PM GMT

The password is the type of hat that I was wearing, if you can't figgur it out, PM me.

Got it first go! :D

cheaters

Quote: Ben @ December 10 2012, 9:17 PM GMT

The Bussell/Stott picture is one for the ages!

Why do I appear to be discussing penis size with Shandonbelle?!

:D

Great pics of the motley crew.

Quote: don rushmore @ December 10 2012, 6:47 PM GMT

These meets never go quite to plan. Photos are posted without permission, bags are stolen, etc. Now we have people standing outside - in the freezing cold.

Perhaps book a restaurant next time. Harvesters are good.

Do let us know when you can make a meet and we'll get that Harvester booked if that's your recommendation.

I've met don rushmore several times. He's the most genuine fella. :)

Quote: AJGO @ December 10 2012, 11:42 PM GMT

Do let us know when you can make a meet and we'll get that Harvester booked if that's your recommendation.

Sorry, mate, don't know who you are.

Quote: Lee @ December 10 2012, 11:43 PM GMT

I've met don rushmore several times.

'Tis true. And I can honestly say, hand on heart, it wouldn't feel right - buying the Big Issue from anyone else.

Cheers for pics Bill.

Quote: don rushmore @ December 11 2012, 1:54 AM GMT

'Tis true. And I can honestly say, hand on heart, it wouldn't feel right - buying the Big Issue from anyone else.

Laughing out loud

Quote: don rushmore @ December 11 2012, 1:54 AM GMT

Sorry, mate, don't know who you are.

No worries mate, I've been at all the drinks you've expressed concern about and wanted to assure readers who have been following those threads for a year that they are welcome to make suggestions and join in if they're interested.