Impractical Jokers

Has anyone been watching this on BBC Three? It's on again tonight at 9.30. Funniest show on TV right now.

Couple of clips from tonight's show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mC4N6oFsu8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL9lkHXB9oc

Marek Larwood is genius in it.

I really like it. It's really simple but it makes me laugh so much.

At first I hated it but then it started making me laugh! Marek is definitely the best.

The only thing is a lot of the time they give up and won't do things. I think they need to replace a couple of the people on the show. Joel is probably the worse at this, he always refuses to do funny things and the fact that he smiles and laughs all the time spoils it a bit too.

Quote: Charisma @ December 6 2012, 12:43 PM GMT

Welcome back Charisma! :)

I think it's a fun concept but can't stand their sniggering in the background.

Such a simple idea, but agree that it worked so well. The final forefit Roshin had to do left me absolutley creased up and weeping with laughter.

I'd agree with most, the idea is simple and watching the trailer for it I was far from impressed but I decided to tune in one night and to my surprise it was actually really funny.

As someone who had shunned all "silly" humour for a long time seeing it renewed my childish side. Think it should definitely get a second series.

Marek is a total boss.

It's a great programme and I absolutely love it. but I think it could have had a couple of better people involved. maybe that lee nelson dude or even Russell Howard, he would have been awesome. I was a bit confused about how the show actually worked when I saw the original add. it made it look like the shows format would include different people for each show, I think it would make it better if they where celebrity comedians or at least good comedians working within this sort of format. still they pulled it off but I don't think they would get away with another series unless it was with new people.

I'll take note of the feedback and give it another go as I found it totally baffling and almost found myself tutting about 'kids today' and 'so called comedy'.

You all need to climb onto the American version it was stolen from - endless eps and ten times as funny.