Most underrated sitcom

For me it has to be 15 Storeys High, best episode series 1 episode 5, The Ice Queen. Felix Dexter is hilarious. It started off on BBC Choice then moved to BBC2. First series Thursday night at 11.15, second series Sunday night at 11.15, so it never got the audience it deserved. Some great lines, my 2 faves are Vince (who is a swimming instructor) sees a plaster floating in the pool and says to this kid is that your plaster, well eat it! And Vince to Errol, who would you like to be stuck on a desert island with, Esther Rantzen or Pauline Quirke?

Quote: whitewall66 @ December 2 2012, 1:19 PM GMT

For me it has to be 15 Storeys High, best episode series 1 episode 5, The Ice Queen. Felix Dexter is hilarious. It started off on BBC Choice then moved to BBC2. First series Thursday night at 11.15, second series Sunday night at 11.15, so it never got the audience it deserved. Some great lines, my 2 faves are Vince (who is a swimming instructor) sees a plaster floating in the pool and says to this kid is that your plaster, well eat it! And Vince to Errol, who would you like to be stuck on a desert island with, Esther Rantzen or Pauline Quirke?

Felix Dexter is really underrated. he had his own BBC pilot but it was never picked up, which I could never understand as it was hilarious.

This thread covers similar territory: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/22414/