Things that piss you off Page 1,135

Why do all these women keep winking at me?

Have I pulled ?

Eh?

TOTPS reigns. OK ?

You can have your TOTP title OR, just don't disgrace it with sordid revelations after your death, otherwise we won't be able to show repeats and highlights without an uneasy feeling attached.

I was reading your reply when something popped up to ask if I wanted an IT Kernel to connect to the internet.

I hope these two events were unrelated . . .

Cool

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 18 2012, 2:51 PM GMT

People who use a cold as a way of collecting unwarranted amounts of sympathy. Yeah, we get it, you have the sniffles and a cough, we all get them, they suck, but it's not the end of the world.

I have a cold at the moment.

Irony really pisses me off. :(

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 22 2012, 12:50 AM GMT

Y'know when they say a runny nose ?

Well, I had one earlier. Without me noticing, snot dribbled from my left nostril.

A problem shared and all that . . . .

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 22 2012, 12:54 AM GMT

Well, I had one earlier. Without me noticing, snot dribbled from my left nostril.

Did ya slurp it all up, tongue flicking around like an iguana?

Sick

What'd take me for ?

Into the hankie . . .

Which, I confess, is now sodden.

Quote: AJGO @ November 21 2012, 11:07 PM GMT

STOPTALKINGOVERCREDITSSTOPTALKINGOVERCREDITSSTOPTALKINGOVERCREDITS

It would be ridiculous and equally annoying but at least vaguely understandable if it was a banner advertising something that wasn't on next, but the programme's f**king on next! We're going to know it's on next in five f**king minutes!

All you do when you put banners up or talk over credits is ruin the mood your colleagues have spent years working incredibly hard to create, and make viewers not want to watch your channel. Well f**king done you absolute morons.

The ones that pop up in the middle of a show are just as annoying. I was watching Jamie Oliver before and a graphic poped up along the bottom of the screen. It was advertising a cooking segment on another lifestyle show.

LiveJasmin is the wanker's nemesis...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 22 2012, 12:50 AM GMT

Irony really pisses me off. :(

Tough shit, man up, etc. Angry

:P

Quote: SimonWing @ November 22 2012, 1:09 PM GMT

LiveJasmin is the wanker's nemesis...

An ally at last!

Quote: Booo @ November 21 2012, 9:19 PM GMT

Do you think that's what it is? I've been really busy and stressed out with several things, plus using my eyes quite a lot.

Yes, it could be stress or poor sleep. Both of which can go hand in hand.

I'm the queen of stress, I am.
Must chill out.

Quote: Booo @ November 22 2012, 8:56 PM GMT

Tough shit, man up, etc. Angry

:P

Teary

I've deliberately not gone into whine mode either here or on Facebook about my baby sniffles and tickly cough. I think I've broken it's back today anyway, so will not mention it ever again.

I'm tough me. Cool

Bloody rain is so loud on my windows that I might as well try to sleep with a blender on.

Quote: Harridan @ November 22 2012, 11:33 PM GMT

Bloody rain is so loud on my windows that I might as well try to sleep with a blender on.

If Blender get fed up you could always ask Rucy or Erizebeth over to take turns.

:S