Favourite On The Buses episodes Page 2

I hated Cicely Courtneidge as mum I loved Doris Hare she played it brilliantly as mum.

I remember liking this in my yoof, looks realy dated now going by repeats on ITV3. I do still realy enjoy the Hammer film trilogy though. Better than the TV series IMO.

That Harry Enfield parody was f*cking hillarious. He hit the nail right on the head haha. I love On the Buses but that was just genius haha.

My favourite episodes?

I gotta go with Brew it Yourself, love that episode. The Best Man is fantastic too, basically any episode where they are drunk and fall about laughing. Union Trouble is great because it's slapstick nonsense, The New Telly, A Thin Time, Boxing Day Social, Dangerous Driving, Busman's Perks and The Squeeze. Yeah there's a lot of good yins.

Hard to say. There is the episode where the woman with big tits walks pasted and the 2 charcters go purrrrr. Then there is the episode where the woman with big tits walks pasted and the 2 main characters go purrrrrr. then there was the all time classic episode where the woman with bigs tits walked past, and the 2 main characters when purrrrrr.

Quote: Badhead @ November 18 2012, 2:35 PM GMT

There is the episode where the woman with big tits walks pasted and the 2 charcters go purrrrr. Then there is the episode where the woman with big tits walks pasted and the 2 main characters go purrrrrr. then there was the all time classic episode where the woman with bigs tits walked past, and the 2 main characters when purrrrrr.

Haven't watched this show yet but it sounds like I could like it.
;)

The one that was cancelled

Just seen this on YouTube, it's the 1972 Christmas special, only six minutes long and no Stan or Arthur but it's absolutely hillarious. I loved Jack, Bob Grant was brilliant - such a shame he wasn't such a happy character in real life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbx3kSOw2iU

Reg Varney opened the first cash machine in Britain.... :$

I love it but Canteen Trouble is my favourite.