Fresh Meat - Series 2 Page 2

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 12 2012, 9:42 PM BST

Say what..?

Google not working for you?

Quote: Tim Azure @ October 14 2012, 1:27 PM BST

Google not working for you?

"Every northerner is a taxi driver... For a price."

Excellent line, great delivery. Burst out laughing, so I did.

In the past year or so Jack Whitehall has become a very funny man.

Is there a shortage of readies at Channel 4? Some reason why they only have one prop newspaper?

I keep missing this. At least it gives me something to watch this weekend.

Quote: pitcpete @ October 12 2012, 9:50 PM BST

ad hoc - made up as it goes along
kneejerk - (rather than let something face post revisionist humour that will take in to account the full feeling of an event + reaction (like the london protests) they decide to attempt a shot at being Zeitgeist)
Bilge - (not very good)

Laughing out loud
Really Matthew, a man of your calIbre should have known what these intermediate level at most terms meant. Tut tut.

Laughing out loud Good one, Pete.

Quote: Ben @ October 18 2012, 9:43 PM BST

I keep missing this. At least it gives me something to miss this weekend.

Same here.

An enjoyable episode. Using rape alarms round the house to get each other's attention made me laugh. Felt like the kind of thing that would have happened during my student days.

I think more soap opera than sitcom.

"I'm sort of being raped by my lack of soup". Laughing out loud

There doesn't seem to be much love for this on the boards, but I'm still thoroughly enjoying it. It's fairly light in terms of plot, but there's always plenty of big laughs throughout from me.

I still really enjoy it. Sabine's brilliant. And I want to non-sexually marry Vod.

Yeah, I've enjoyed this series. Some good laughs in it. Pains me to say it but Jack Whitehall is actually good.

Loved the episode at Jack's mansion.

Series 2 has been miles improved on Series 1.

Thought Season 2 would suffer after the first season, but to my delight it's brilliant.