One Shiners Page 2

Some cracking gags there Steve, although 'chicken fajitas' remains your seminal work :)

Some really great jokes in there Steve!

Thanks all :)

And as Tony rightly pointed out the Countdown Gag (among others) is one that only works on Twitter or written down,

Whereas

" I tried Chicken Fajita's. In hindsight it would have been more practical to use radiators. "

Is one that only works when you pronounce it.

I'm pleased that some of them raised a smile anyway.
Cheers.

10 More of those joke things:

I went the Mouse racing today, it was a bit disappointing, they didn't even get out of the traps

My Mate said "I know you want a boy band tattoo, but which one & where & when?" I said " Take That, Back, Now"

I've just had Chewbacca moaning at me. Oh well I guess that's just the way the Wookie Grumbles

I asked the Doctor if he wouldn't mind trying to interpret my Dreams, he said "certainly! In German for example, you would say Meine Traume

Sign up for my Yodelling Classes, and get started immediately. No Delay Eee ooo.

The new guy at work keeps giving me more chips & extra coke in my drink, I think he must be here in a supersizory capacity.

A bloke in the Pub called me a pretentious twat. So I said Come Hither & say that.

I saw a Vet do stand up once. The Jokes were good but the put downs were heartbreaking

I just lost a fortune on spread betting. I wagered that I Can't Believe it's not Butter was actually Butter

At the Airport they asked me if I had any carry on baggage. I told them that I'd once had an affair with Barbarar Windsor.

The Vet and Babs Windsor are the top two for me.

Most entertaining, some of them held a I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue quality! :3

For me, the final four are best. I think you need to add something to the Babs one to complete the gag, e.g. "but I'm over it now".

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 1 2012, 8:32 PM GMT

I've just had Chewbacca moaning at me. Oh well I guess that's just the way the Wookie Grumbles

Sign up for my Yodelling Classes, and get started immediately. No Delay Eee ooo.

A bloke in the Pub called me a pretentious twat. So I said Come Hither & say that.

I saw a Vet do stand up once. The Jokes were good but the put downs were heartbreaking

I just lost a fortune on spread betting. I wagered that I Can't Believe it's not Butter was actually Butter

Nice and silly and to the point.

'supersizory' for me.

I'll be thinking of you when I use it later today.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 1 2012, 8:32 PM GMT

10 More of those joke things:

I went the Mouse racing today, it was a bit disappointing, they didn't even get out of the traps

My Mate said "I know you want a boy band tattoo, but which one & where & when?" I said " Take That, Back, Now"

At the Airport they asked me if I had any carry on baggage. I told them that I'd once had an affair with Barbarar Windsor.

These standout to me but they're all very good.

How ever 10 jokes in a year? Who do you think you are?

Harper Lee?

Quote: sootyj @ November 2 2012, 9:40 AM GMT

How ever 10 jokes in a year? Who do you think you are?

Harper Lee?

I've got more than that
15 at least.

It was 10 for my 10 Thousandth post.
The moments gone now though, take the tickertape & banners down people.