What wouldn't you admit to liking? Page 2

Sounds like a good reason for banning him from ever visiting your home again.

I'm one of those people who simply refuses to watch something unless I like it and would openly admit to it (weird, I know). And by that I mean, I can't even have something on my telly for a few seconds, just in case God sees me watching it - or something. I'd rather be caught masturbating than watching Deal or No Deal. But I don't watch it, so it's not an issue.

Anyway, back to the question. I guess I can only list guilty pleasures: I do chuckle at old Carry On films when they're on, although I don't necessarily 'like' them. I do find On The Buses fascinating, because it's just a completely different Britain to the one I know, but I can't watch more than a few minutes of it because a) it's not funny, b) Jack creeps me the hell out.

Oh! I've got it! Lazy Town. I haven't seen it in ages, so I guess it's not on anymore (or I was out of work the last time I saw it). But I find the rubber faced Jim Carey-a-like in that fascinating. Wouldn't be so bad if I had kids.

And it's got nothing at all to do with the pink haired girl verging on puberty. Nope.

I'd like to verge on her puberty.

Your cock is being haunted by Savile. :(

She's 21! I checked before making that joke.

Aw. If only Jimmy had had Google!

His only regret.

Yeah, she is now maybe. But according to Wikipedia, she was 13 when the programme started!

Quote: joebloggs69 @ October 18 2012, 4:19 PM BST

I do find On The Buses fascinating, because it's just a completely different Britain to the one I know, but I can't watch more than a few minutes of it because a) it's not funny, b) Jack creeps me the hell out.

Wasn't Jack played by Tom Petty?

On the Buses is a guilty pleasure for me, especially Olive and Arthur.

The seventies was another country, Jack was the first genetic experiment that created a horse faced man. His later career as champion the wonderhorse is chronicled elsewhere.