Jimmy Savile Page 22

Quote: lofthouse @ October 9 2012, 7:46 PM BST

People like King deserve jail

People like him clearly crave 14 and 15 year olds rather than men of a similar age

They should at least have the decency to realize these needs are inherently wrong and shouldn't act on them

But no, getting their kicks is more far important to them than acting like a decent human being

He deserves to be jailed up with all the other disgusting nonces

He made the decision

Being gay is a life style to a certain extent based around one's sexual identity, one only really comes to realise as a adolesent.

Of course when we apply normative laws to sexuality and consent. Then sexual misbehaviour is a crime and should be punished.

But when there are no just laws and normal behaviour is considered a crime then people make their own rules and invariably get things wrong. Same with illicit drugs or prohibition.

And as for the evidence presented against JK read it if you, convincing it isn't.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ October 9 2012, 11:01 PM BST

The family are having his gravestone removed...despite what he's done, is that not a bit much?

I am completely outraged that the BBC let him have both a funeral and a headstone in the first place!!! I hope they sell his headstone and give the proceeds to charity and his victims!!! Though who would want to buy his gravestone?!!! A paedo no doubt!!! Don't people realise that Jimmy Savile was a nonce, a ponce and a quonce?!!!

Two months ago, BBC Four showed TOTP2 featuring Jimmy Savile and showed it at 7.30pm!!! When children could have seen it!!! I urge everyone not to pay their license fee until every paedo on the BBC is found and sentenced to death!!!

(unrequited fury continues on page 2, please turn over)

I'd like to know what plans the BBC have made for what happens if the dead rise up from their unquiet graves. And paedo DJs make straight for our darling, unprotected kids?

The Chuckle Brothers armed with cricket bats?

That's not good enough!

ASDA be not proud.

http://reviews.asda.com/1440-en_gb/001873788/jimmy-savile-fancy-dress-costume-medium-reviews/reviews.htm

Quote: sootyj @ October 9 2012, 11:28 PM BST

ASDA be not proud.

http://reviews.asda.com/1440-en_gb/001873788/jimmy-savile-fancy-dress-costume-medium-reviews/reviews.htm

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I so want to put this on Facebook, but I also don't want to go to jail for 12 weeks.

Don't worry it's gone more viral Saville's Saveloy.

From the write up -

'There's little better than slipping this on and then slipping into something even more comfortable. It seems to put people at ease, guys but especially gals.'

Whoops! It's also an officially licensed Jimmy Savile product, I wonder how many other officially licensed products are out there?

Dear Jim,

Please will you fix it for me to have my broken computer mended. I really really miss using it now it's broken. If you are unable to fix it for me I will have to spend a lot of money taking it to PC World instead.

Yours sincerely,

Master G.Glitter esq

Dear Jim

I really fancy one of the girls in my class could you fix it for me to go on a date with her?

Yours Kit E Fiddler 57 and a half/

Quote: Shandonbelle @ October 9 2012, 11:01 PM BST

The family are having his gravestone removed...despite what he's done, is that not a bit much?

Did you see the gravestone? Horrible, ostentatious, gaudy affair plastered with his grinning mug. They clearly share his lack of taste. Too bloody right it should be removed.

And put where?

Quote: Aaron @ October 10 2012, 12:07 AM BST

Did you see the gravestone? Horrible, ostentatious, gaudy affair plastered with his grinning mug. They clearly share his lack of taste. Too bloody right it should be removed.

According to the funeral director on Radio 5 live drive live five tonight the family felt that the inscription 'It was good while it lasted.' was inappropriate . . .

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sir-jimmy-savile-headstone-unveiled-1334269

"snigger"

Quote: Aaron @ October 10 2012, 12:07 AM BST

They should get Del Boy to paint it !

A warning for passing ships?

just seen on the news that freddy star has now been accused by someone as well !! so the famous '' freddy star ate my hamster'' could be a double entendre after all....

Quote: sootyj @ October 9 2012, 11:14 PM BST

Being gay is a life style to a certain extent based around one's sexual identity, one only really comes to realise as a adolesent.

Of course when we apply normative laws to sexuality and consent. Then sexual misbehaviour is a crime and should be punished.

But when there are no just laws and normal behaviour is considered a crime then people make their own rules and invariably get things wrong. Same with illicit drugs or prohibition.

You do realise you're defending child abuse? He was 23 when homosexuality was made legal. He then had another 16 years of knowing the age of consent was 21. He was 39 when he had sex with a 14 year old. Irrespective of the ages of consent, that's utterly indefensible.

Theres no denying he should have gone to prison my piint is how diferent his treatment was from similar hetro cases

One can attacj child hypocrasy wuthout defending child abuse