Jimmy Savile Page 19

You think we have problems!!!!

Is safe for work.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b43_1349712252

marc p , who the hell are you swearing at ? as this is a comedy forum , I thought I would make a joke of this discussion , but obviously I can now see from your previous posts tha you are one of those peopl who tales the moral high ground and thinks he is the ony one with a right opinion ! it was a joke , if you don't like it , then go finger yourself and stop moaning ...and plesase note I didnt swera at you .

and please forgive my bad spelling in that last post , still can't speed type after all these years.....

>> The poor sod I feel sorry for is Jonathon King.
He broke an unjust law (repealed 30 years later)

Despite what you might want to believe, it's still illegal to bugger 14 year-olds.

and also marc , what do you mean by asking what is 'fgs ? ' ? are you really that thick ???? it means ' for gods sake ' .

Quote: slarnder @ October 9 2012, 1:07 PM BST

marc p , who the hell are you swearing at ? as this is a comedy forum , I thought I would make a joke of this discussion , but obviously I can now see from your previous posts tha you are one of those peopl who tales the moral high ground and thinks he is the ony one with a right opinion ! it was a joke , if you don't like it , then go finger yourself and stop moaning ...and plesase note I didnt swera at you .

and please forgive my bad spelling in that last post , still can't speed type after all these years.....

I don't recall swearing AT anybody. You seemed to have mounted a horse yourself by the way! :)

Quote: slarnder @ October 9 2012, 1:09 PM BST

and also marc , what do you mean by asking what is 'fgs ? ' ? are you really that thick ???? it means ' for gods sake ' .

Yes I am that thick. Sorry.

Seems 'joking' on the internet is not always a wise idea meanwhile. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-admits-offensive-april-facebook-posts-124921397.html

That's disturbing both that this dimwit thought it was funny.
But also that the cops are planning to lock him up for being a dimwit.

That's a waste of my taxes to appease rampaging mobs of self righteous dimwits.

I think you are right on both counts sooty !

I don't really understand how this Facebook troll = crime thing works.

Presumably, if you post something to Facebook, only your mates can see it.

So did this guy's mates grass him up?

Quote: Lee Henman @ October 9 2012, 5:41 AM BST

They do actually. Only slightly, but they do. And I don't really see your point...even the most numptiest of numbskulls these days can multitrack audio using something as basic as Windows Movie Maker or iMovie.

Regardless of voices overlapping or not, the audio is inadmissible evidence, it's worthless.

Let's have some irrefutable proof. Until then, I remained undecided.

I think a profile can be available to anybody unless you make it private and friends see friends posts etc so it can spread pretty wide. It's strange that people think writing something o the internet is completely different to writing something in a newspaper or magazine. I guess these kind of cases are educating some people otherwise - and maybe that is the point.

Quote: don rushmore @ October 9 2012, 1:20 PM BST

Let's have some irrefutable proof. Until then, I remained undecided.

Unfortunately, the kind of proof you require would probably land you in the clink as well.

Quote: Marc P @ October 9 2012, 1:12 PM BST

Seems 'joking' on the internet is not always a wise idea meanwhile. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-admits-offensive-april-facebook-posts-124921397.html

How long has she been missing?

Once again I am very impressed at the speed of the British justice system

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 9 2012, 1:19 PM BST

I don't really understand how this Facebook troll = crime thing works.

Presumably, if you post something to Facebook, only your mates can see it.

So did this guy's mates grass him up?

Facebook is huge with multiple changing levels of access, so assume somehow or another your info's going to get published somewhere. Especially if you're incontinent with your data.

Do what I do. Never publish anything; libellous, controversial or of any interest to anybody.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 9 2012, 1:23 PM BST

How long has she been missing?

Once again I am very impressed at the speed of the British justice system

It's a week now.

Quote: sootyj @ October 9 2012, 1:25 PM BST

Do what I do. Never publish anything; libellous, controversial or of any interest to anybody.

Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ October 9 2012, 12:13 PM BST

nb the poor sod I feel sorry for is Jonathon King.

He broke an unjust law (repealed 30 years later) and wound up a year the wrong side of the gay age of consent. And went to prison for a sentence you usually get for maiming someone or bank robbery.

?? The oldest of the five teenage boys was 16. The youngest was 14.

That the gay age of consent is on a par with heteros is a good thing. I'm not sure it's designed to aid guys in their 40s to cop off with what are essentially still children.

I find this acceptance of ephebophilia (which is what both Savile and King were guilty of) quite disturbing.