Most depressing stand-up tropes. Page 3

Quote: Lee Henman @ September 8 2012, 12:24 PM BST

'Edgy' comedians who use the shock value of rape and child abuse gags to get a laugh.
"My village is holding an incest competition. I've entered my niece."

Agreed. Lazy, boring and needlessly offensive.

"Hey aren't disabled kids funny? They way they move there face in funny ways and keep bumping into things? Ha,ha f**king spazo, retards! What? You think that's a bit tasteless and shit? Don't worry I'm kicking PC in the teeth! See! Now it's acceptable!"

Its the markings of a shit Boyle/Carr-type comedian .

Quote: Monster Scum Bag @ September 15 2012, 8:15 PM BST

Agreed. Lazy, boring and needlessly offensive.

"Hey aren't disabled kids funny? They way they move there face in funny ways and keep bumping into things? Ha,ha f**king spazo, retards! What? You think that's a bit tasteless and shit?

Talking about tasteless, what about organising a f**king massive sports day for all the spazzers. There could be wheelchair boxing, real three-legged races, blind beach-volley-ball and all sorts. It'd be like cruelty multiplied by freak show. The only thing that could go wrong is that there wouldn't be enough parking spaces for all their little blue cars. Or the competitors would all lose their disability benefits for taking part because it would mean they weren't disabled enough!

The trope that is....

I am from (insert local town that is viewed with disdain) ... corrrr what a shithole.

So goes 12 jokes about a policeman getting a nosh off of a prostitute

A gangster afraid of the schoolkids

A murderer that had to work by day because it was "so 'ard"

Never heard any of these jokes, but you get this picture.