Sketch 'leaflet'

EXT. STREET - DAY

A suited man is walking down a busy and bustling high street,He is handed a leaflet by a young man. The suited man stops and looks at the leaflet he looks at the young man.

SUITED MAN
"is this..."

The young man interrupts the suited man before he has finished his question.

YOUNG MAN
"yeah! yeah! just follow the
directions on the back."

The suited man walks on. he reads the leaflet.

"HOMA-THERAPY
NO FEE - NO HASTLE
we all need it to feel good
on the inside"

The suited man follows the directions on the back of the leaflet it leads him to a bright red door with a sign hanging on it.

"just cumin"

INT. ROOM - DAY

The bright red door opens. the suited man cautiously walks in and closes the door behind him. the only thing in the room is a green door, six chairs, and a box of 1000 durex situated on a small table. the suited man sits down and looks around waiting. he puts a handful of durex in to his pocket and sits back.

SIUTED MAN
"well! you never know."

the bright red door opens, 3 leather bound man carrying floppy dildos and over sized butt plugs cheerfully walk in and sit down next to the suited man.

LEATHER MAN 1
"hello".

SUITED MAN
"hello".

the green door opens, a very camp man wearing tight shorts and a tight fitting sports vest walks out he talks to all of the men.

CAMP MAN
"before we get going, if there
is anyone here who happens to
be here because of the leaflet or
otherwise,i'm sorry but there has been a mistake
with the printing. this is how it
should look"

The camp man holds the leaflet up. it says.

"homo-sexual therapy"

"NO FEE - NO HASTLE
we all need it to feel good
on the inside"

The leather bound men and the suited man look confused.

LEATHER MAN 1
"so isn't this the dentist then?"

CAMP MAN
"no! that's next door."

LEATHER MAN 1
"oh! right! come on boys."

the 3 leather bound men stand up and squeak over to the red door and walk out.The suited man looks up at the camp man shrugs his shoulders stands up and walks into the room with the green door. The camp man takes 2 durex out of the box smiles and follows the suited man in to the room. THE green door closes.

CAMP MAN (OS)
"ok virgin get ya pant off!"

the end

Quite funny.

It got me going (just a grin, not in stiches, ROTFLMFA).

It'll be interesting to see if the PC Brigade jump on it for any perceived homoerotophobia.

Quote: bigger niche @ September 12 2012, 3:27 PM BST

Quite funny.

It got me going (just a grin, not in stiches, ROTFLMFA).

It'll be interesting to see if the PC Brigade jump on it for any perceived homoerotophobia.

I hope not mate! its not supposed to be homophobic it's supposed to be ironic. Whistling nnocently

Suits you sir
Reminds me in a good way of Kenneth Horne, Sandy and Julian Sketches.
"And the sign on the door said Bona-Therapy" :-)
Not homophobic at all in my opinion and the point is clear for all to see at the end. Good effort.

Works for me.

I FEEL LIKE I AM IN SOME KIND OF DREAM WORLD? THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS. :D

Nice one!

I wasn't suggesting there was any actual homoerotophobia, but was anticipating some Bendy Wendy going off at half-cock over it.

Quite liked the surprise of the leather guys leaving but other than that I didn't get it. Were we not supposed to think it was a gay thing until the camp guy turns up?

hello. it was more to do with the mix up with the leaflet printing, the leather bound men were in the wrong building anyway they should be next door and the suited man is an anything goes kind of guy... :D

No, I got that. It just doesn't make any sense though. If someone gave me a leaflet with homa-therapy on it my first thought would be 'that sounds gay'. Which kind of spoils the pay off.

From googling, homa therapy actually seems to be the lighting of a fire at sunset and sunrise to ward off evil spirits....or something...

You heal the atmosphere and the healed atmosphere heals you. :D this is homa therapy. basicly its sitting in a room lighting insence fixing the broken world and yourself with smell.and you are right it does sound gay and that's what got my attention.. :$

printing china is a good place to know about china and also where you can turn to when encountering some technical printing issues.

Spam link removed

Quote: jeramy @ July 5 2013, 9:38 AM BST

printing china is a good place to know about china and also where you can turn to when encountering some technical printing issues.

This

Quote: bigger niche @ September 12 2012, 6:04 PM BST

I wasn't suggesting there was any actual homoerotophobia, but was anticipating some Bendy Wendy going off at half-cock over it.

Now, that stupid remark IS homophobic.