Can I get the following TV programmes?

Hi im new here and I was just wondering is there any way I can get the whole episodes of the following shows online ive checked and can only find clips the programmes being. Dappers which eddy large is in. Stanley Park. and also all of the little and large shows the Grumbleweeds and les dennis and the laughter show been looking ages for them can't get them no where any help would be very much greatful thx.

No, I'm afraid not. And it'd be highly illegal even were they 'available' in some form, something that authorities are cracking down on at the moment, unfortunately.

you tube has 1 Christmas little and large show aron from 1980 butthat's about it. I no they say about all this thing about downloading I just goto you tube for what I want. I checked amazon and e bay to see if any of the stuff I wanted was there aron and its not. but what I can't understand though is some 1 must have had this 1 little and large show as its on you tube to view isnt that the same thing as if say downloaded it from a torrent site. as its still viewing it on you tube regardless u see aron.

It's not quite the same - complex, but they distinguish between uploading, downloading, and different methods of delivery. To you it's to the same end of course, but viewing via YouTube is technically quite different to downloading a copy to keep.

aron sorry 4 sounding crazy here but I don't understand I thought its still viewing the same shows if u can explain more spefic id be greatful aron. im a huge fan of all them shows I mentioned in me 1st post its a shame DVD companys don't bring all these gems out as they have quite a wide variety of shows now on DVD but alass still a lot of stuffthat's not on DVD aron.

It's quite complicated and technical - and frankly sounds quite stupid - to explain, but in terms of how the video footage is delivered to you, YouTube is sort-of the internet equivalent of watching a live TV show, whilst downloading is akin to getting a DVD.

Both exactly the same to you: you're just watching, and hopefully enjoying.

But they're different delivery methods, and come with different legal and copyright issues.

thx 4 the replys there aron on that subject im kind of with u now there

I think Aaron's talking about the legalities of it all.

By the way has he admonished you for lack of punctuation and text speak?

Quote: Chappers @ September 5 2012, 11:20 AM BST

By the way has he admonished you for lack of punctuation and text speak?

He's from Barcel...er...Wales! ;)

There's a good YouTube video on grammar, I'm not sure if it's available on DVD though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnHla4fhTcc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

i have trouble with my gramma yes sorry about that I am classed with learning difficties. and find it hard sometimes and how do u mean admonished.

Quote: tvfan @ September 7 2012, 9:16 PM BST

i have trouble with my gramma yes sorry about that I am classed with learning difficties. and find it hard sometimes and how do u mean admonished.

Oh he can be a bit fussy at times.Anyway carry on posting.