Best live stand-up DVD/CD

For me it has to be eddie izzard Stripped.

Any other contenders???

I thought that was quite a weak offering from Izzard. Not a patch on Dressed to Kill.

Any Steve Martin, Louis CK, Paul F Tompkins, Maria Bamford, Stewart Lee; amongst many others.

Quote: Harridan @ August 29 2012, 9:59 PM BST

I thought that was quite a weak offering from Izzard. Not a patch on Dressed to Kill.

I thought the live at madison square was weak enough but the english release was amazing like just mind blowing maybe that was just me..i hope not haha

Anything Stewart Lee has done makes me laugh everytime I watch it.

I quite like Dane Cook, he seems to be ridiculed a lot for not being funny but I think he is great.

Chris Rock has been hit and miss for me, I think Kill The Messenger is the one I particularly like.

Louis CK is very good.

I agree. Anything from Stewart Lee. I have him on DVD and CD

Agree with the others about Stewart Lee, but the DVD that's most made me laugh, i.e at 99% of the jokes, is Tim Vine's latest; the Jokeamotive.

Simple pleasures I guess...

I am also a Tim Vine fan. Agree with you it's very good, I have all his DVDs and they are all fantastic.

Can't take one liner comics for that length of time. A short burst, 15-20 mins tops, okay; after that there has to be more to it.

Eddie Murphy Delirious. Still one of the best live stand up routines ever filmed. A classic.