Hooligan's Island Page 2

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ August 24 2012, 1:24 PM BST

Where comes the alcohol from to keep Eddie in his equlibrium?

"... as they distil something quite like alcohol, only worse."

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/hooligans_island/

Bottom has been a part of my life since I was 17 and I have brought my children up on it! How do I go about being part of the live audience? This is a dream of mine since I was part of the live audience on the night of filming "Hooligan's Island" at Bristol Hippodrome.

Hi kamikazi kai, welcome.

Tickets haven't been released yet - Rik and Ade are only just writing the show at the moment - but we reckon they're likely to record either a little before Christmas, or early in the new year. If you use Twitter, we'll tweet on UKComedyNews when tickets are available.

We'll also post details on the guide to the show, so you could just check that every day!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ August 24 2012, 1:24 PM BST

A character that could be revisited is Mr. Rottweiler; he could be their neighbour again, maybe on the other side of the island.

With the original actor* who played Rottweiler being too old (or dead?) I think Ross Kemp could could take over the role...a bald headed agressive and grumpy person.

*who by the way also played Hislop in Porridge series 1

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ August 24 2012, 7:26 PM BST

I'm not their biggest fan. Although I liked the fact that they always seemed to be afraid of Richie and referred to him as "Eddie's wife".

Haha yes. That's what I found so funny about them too. Could maybe work on the island.

I must say I'm a bit surprised that so few wrote a post for this thread. I'd have expected that this news would cause a bigger splash...maybe not as big as a new Red Dwarf series but nonetheless. Was Bottom not that popular within the British...er...nerd-community? :S

My first thoughts on this was Yes, Yes, Yes, but im not sure how they would get any interaction wih other characters in the show (I mean it's meant to be a deserted island). I think it should be in another setting like perhaps a hotel, carrying on the Guest House Paradiso premise. Maybe even Ritchie could get a shag at last lmao :P