A Touch Of Cloth Page 3

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Very 'Airplace' as stated by the honorable Sunshine which is a positive. The visual gags were all very good and I found myself deliberately looking around each shot to make sure I didn't miss any. Looking forward to part 2.

Refreshing. Much enjoyed :)

Gorier than most real police dramas. Which was nice!

This was ok but if I were to compare it to Leslie Nielsen's movies then it would be much closer to Spy Hard or Scary Movie 3/4 than it would be to Airplane or Naked Gun. Some good jokes but plenty of awful ones as well. Several of the reviews stated that it was too long which I would agree with and I think this style works better in the cinema (as ZAZ proved decades ago).

Loooooved this.

Afraid to say I'm a sucker for Naked Gun/Airplane, this was very similarly executed for sure.

Was in stitches watching the first episode, one of the funniest comedies I've seen this year. Definitely as good as the Partridge stuff that has been on Sky recently.

All in all, very impressed. The second episode wasn't quite as funny but still jolly good!

I thought it was a fun romp too. Not sure you could do more episodes though.

It was nice seeing Kirk and Brian from Teachers together again. Oh and that other woman from Teachers was in it too.

Not having Sky/Virgin I guess I'll just have to wait for it to be aired on what used to be quaintly called terrestrial telly.

Or... Whistling nnocently

Really enjoyed it.

Quote: Joey Moose @ August 27 2012, 10:22 PM BST

Afraid to say I'm a sucker for Naked Gun/Airplane, this was very similarly executed for sure.

Was in stitches watching the first episode, one of the funniest comedies I've seen this year. Definitely as good as the Partridge stuff that has been on Sky recently.

All in all, very impressed. The second episode wasn't quite as funny but still jolly good!

I'm glad people are picking up on the heavy influence of Police Squad (Naked Gun) and Airplane (both written by the same people). It was laughable to see people say it was new and original.

I thought it was a good effort at doing something like that. Some great lines and moments in it. Plus the story was pretty entertaining too. It's a tribute to Police Squad and British crime dramas. I found a lot of the other characters more interesting than Cloth who seemed a bit dull. I hope they do more.

I am in a minority as I watched 10 minutes and got bored.

Had me guffawing every fifteen seconds, but my girlfriend only laughed when I lost contol at "...Bi.." met with "F**king hell" in the closing scenes.
Childish? Yes.
Funny? Absolutely!

The Other Fruits poster springs to mind to

Your favourite bits?

First bit I properly laughed out loud at was Crossbo banging his head on the car in Episode 1.

Also, "Go! Leave! Get out! Go! Go! Get out!" etc...

And 'Modern Lesbian Milk'

Does anyone know who acted as Kate, his dead wife?

Quote: random @ August 26 2012, 10:48 PM BST

Refreshing. Much enjoyed :)

But found the secound part a bit hard work. And some of the same gags seemed to be over milked.

Shame.