Jam DVD

I got Chris Morris's Jam sketch show on DVD today.
I went on the Forced Viewing option. Does anyone know if there is a way to get off it or am I stuck with the 5 hours on loop for ever? Other wise I'll just use a different player instead of my laptop.

Sorry. Can't help you there but thanks for mentioning the Jam DVD. Must make a point of buying it.

Must be a Chris Morris joke. Trying to watch the Nathan Barley DVD on a laptop is equally difficult/annoying (from my experience anyway).

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/-/26/55/-/5890244/Jam/Product.html]

Never mind. I'll just use a DVD player instead.

I've not got the Jam DVD so can't directly comment on that, but I do have another with a similarly peculiar feature. If I recall correctly, cutting the power to my DVD player reset the thing to normal, so make sure you're turning your laptop off (not just suspending or hibernating), and maybe try removing and replacing the battery, too.

Good idea. I'll try taking the battery out.

Still didn't work. I'll just have to use a different DVD player. Thanks anyway.

My Jam DVD works with Windows Media Player but crashes out VLC. Nathan Barely is problematic for me as well, as is Brass Eye.

Quote: MTpromises @ August 28 2012, 11:11 PM BST

My Jam DVD works with Windows Media Player but crashes out VLC. Nathan Barely is problematic for me as well, as is Brass Eye.

Ok. I'm probably going to get Brass Eye so I'll just remember to be more careful if it's a Chris Morris DVD.