Rejected Comedy Spot entry

Good evening,

Fancy a gander at our little rejected comedy spot entry? No? But, you've opened this thread now, it's only 53 seconds, It'd almost be a shame not to.

Good, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfkk89trLX0&feature=plcp

Cheers

Rejected by whom? Seems like you were robbed. It made me laugh.

So, when you upload your clip it's vetted by someone before being placed on the site? I suppose this is wise. It could very possibly be because you used someone else's music. Other than that, it's a good idea for a sketch...there are some really bad ones on there, so I don't think it's the content as such. Another Comedy Spot entrant said he emailed them and they said swearing was allowed, so it shouldn't have been that.

I agree with Joyce. I don't think it's the material. It must be the music. I thought it was a good sketch.

Hi one two of mine were rejected, one was due to a picture which I didn't own copyright to (big brother logo) and the second was material, my guess is yours was rejected because of the music.

Is your other one up then? Good news!

Glad you like it!

Yes, presume it's because of the music. Not the end of the world, we wouldn't have won anyway as we have no friends.

Do another one...if it's good I'll vote for you. I've voted for some of the others. Already fond of Michael Spicer's submissions. Get to it!!

It might not have been the music. It seemed to be competent.
Perhaps they didn't like the Van Gogh reference.
Or maybe they just didn't get it.

Good :D