Live! Ammunition! - pitch a comedy movie

This event is apparently more than happy to hear from people with comedy movie scripts...

Have you got a great idea for a movie? Pitch your idea to top film industry executives during Raindance's famous pitching event Live!Ammunition!

Live!Ammunition!
Thursday 25 February, 18:30 - 20:30
£13 Incl VAT (Free to Raindance Premium Members)
Apollo Cinema West End, London, SW1Y 4LR

This is it, your chance to pitch your movie idea directly to a panel of top British film executives. These are the people who matter. They are the people who buy scripts - they are the people who decide what will be made and what won't.

To pitch, just drop a fiver in the hat, and the floor is yours. You have up to two minutes to convince the panellist to read your script or make your film. They can and will gong you off if you are boring.

Improve your pitching skills and get instant feedback. Some pitches have gone into production, including Meet The Parents.

Confirmed panelists include Producer Michael Kuhn (Being John Malkovich, Severance, Alien Autopsy); James Brown (Head of Acquisitions at Metrodome); Joe Utichi (Editor, Rotten Tomatoes UK); Peter Watson (Recorded Picture Company CEO); Gary Phillips (Sales Agent, Movie House); Producer Beau Rogers (The Eliminator). More panelists will be announced on Raindance's website nearer the time.

Previous panelists have included Ewan McGregor (actor), Robert Jones (UK Film Council), Jim Wilson (Producer - Shaun of the Dead), and Matthew Vaughn (Producer - Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels)

More info: http://www.raindance.co.uk/site/live-ammunition
Booking Link: https://apollocinemas.com/booking/?cinemaid=1&filmid=589&scheduleid=113219

Cheers Mark. Colour me there.

Im shit at pitching ideas. :(

Quote: Gavin @ February 18 2010, 9:46 AM GMT

Cheers Mark. Colour me there.

Does that mean you're going.

Well, pitching the movie is not so easy task. Thanks for your interesting thread, I am here looking for information on some romantic comedy movies and found this thread. I am collecting the lists for best romantic comedy movies as I have few and looking for more. Please do share some more information. Thanks