Facejacker - Series 2

Brilliant start to the new series. Old favourites like Terry Tibbs and Brian Bedonde in the States has been interesting, as well as uncomfortable.

Loved the new additions of the Scouse careers advisor and the female driving instructor were hilarious. Dufrais is now one of my favourite characters ever, he's so horrible!

The river parking guy sketch was ace, check it out here.. http://www.channel4.com/programmes/facejacker/video/series-2/episode-2/s2-ep2-river-patrol

Am enjoying this so far, I love Brian Bedonde! but still think Fonejacker was better though.

I know what you mean. I was watching some old Fonejacker on YouTube yesterday, it's total class. Even though there's not much animation and mostly photo stills it's just so funny.

I'd like to see Kayvan in a show where he's not hid behind all the prosthetics and make up, and not just because he is smoking hot.

He's gorgeous, I'd like to see him stripped bare too...of the makeup of course :)

I love them both but Fonejacker my favourite is Terry Tibbs and Dufrais.

Edited by Aaron - capitals.

Could you please take more time when writing your posts, 'george roper'? I often have to edit them for them to make sense. Some capital letters, punctuation, and making sure you've not missed words out (as appears to be the case above?) would be nice!

Bandy Borhol. LOL

:D

Brian is babulous.

Beer Beer

Badonde is my favourite comedy character since Partridge.

But the wheelchair guy (Dufrais?) just annoys me.