Seldom Differ's Sketch show pilot

Hi everyone. This is Seldom Differ's attempt at a sketch show. Feed back would be great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2twzCEo_6co

Really enjoyed it (with the exception of the 'Maths' sketch). I thought the children's TV presenter sketch stood out as the best.

Well I think this is terrific Matt - well done!

Thats a massive Booyah!

Funny, clear well acted, well written this is made of nothing but win.

And the kids TV presenter is inspired.

Thanks' guys, great feed back. Any other thought?

I'd have to watch it with care to see where it could be polished.

Will do that in the next day or two.

This is great stuff. Best of luck getting it commissioned, Matt.

Bugger me, that was amazing. And genuinely quite scary!
(Sorry for the lack of helpful actual feedback.)

Really good and genuinely funny, had a Fast Show feel to it in parts. Best bits for me were the kids TV programme birthday card one, the old man, and the house party one at the end.

Very good concept too, having them watched on a crappy VHS tape. Great way of sandwiching unrelated sketches together.

Good stuff Matt

Really strong and a great way to package the material (loved opening credits).
Would agree with whoever it was that said 'Math' was by far the weakest - just didn't seem grounded in any sort of 'truth' - if you get my drift.
Also, the sound on that one seemed a bit less pro.

Good luck with it.

Thanks for your responses guys. Very kind of you.

Love it. C/S all notes so far, "Maths" was the only sketch that fell flat.

The first 2m.20s are incredible.

The sketches themselves become a bit weaker after this, but the brilliant/unique visual style and madcap switching between scenes carry it through. Almost like a live-action David Firth at times.

I actually preferred the Maths stuff to the Dog Food, and last sketch. Those were the weakest two for me. The Maths bits add a nice change of pace/energy

Goes without saying that this could/should end up on the TV.