The Omid Djalili Show - Series 1 Page 7

Just a gentle reminder, aimed at no one in particular - this thread is supposed to be about Omid Djalili, it would be good if it could get back on topic quickly as all this PC / racism talk is probably best suited for a different message board... plus you're clearly never going to agree so its a waste of typing!

Omid Djalili....what a.....guy....

ha ha, that's more like it :)

Us lot, staying on topic? Like that'll ever happen! :)

(Besides, the next episode will be on soonish, and I'm sure things will swing back a bit then. :))

Really enjoyed that again. A couple I didn't quite "get" this time, namely the glasses and the artist ones, but otherwise very good.

I wouldn't go out of my way to watch Omid again until he changes his act. He's a talented performer but desperately in need of a new and up to date act IMHO!

Frankie xxx

P.S. Cinnamon, I agree to diasgree with you! So we are in agreement!:)

Well electrocute my nipples and stick a Flymo 300 up my arse, he's got another series.

Not surprised, and looking forward to it. Just hope he diversifies a bit, 'cos the "look at me, I'm a darkie?!£?!"!"£""!11!!!!!!" thing gets a bit old after a while.

I've tried and tried but I just can't find this bloke funny? Everytime I see him he does the same thing (i.e. The 'ethnic' dance and I'm an Iranian in Britain, woe is me bit.) Tell us some jokes will ya!

I only really liked him on the stage doing comedy, the new show he is in now I think will be rubbish as it's the same guy in different clothes. A bit boring.

Edited by Aaron.

The Times had a write up of his show; apparently he does Henry VIII speaking like a modern youth or something. It sounds like he's been watching Armstrong & Miller.

Edited by Aaron.

Does anyone know If he is doing stand-up on the stage anytime soon?

I remember liking the first series of this to start with, but my interest haemoraged really quickly when it became apparent the material was pretty thin. I hope he's got a better team of writers on board for this run.

I might put it on for a minute as I like his stand-up, but it's looking slim.

Edited by Aaron.

Quote: goldenlinx @ April 20 2009, 11:13 AM BST

I might put it on for a minute

So long as you're giving it a fair crack of the whip? ;)