The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 380

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ June 13 2012, 10:49 PM BST

You really really couldn't make this up.

Angry Grrr, I'll get you for that.

:P

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ June 13 2012, 10:09 PM BST

5live latest.. Harry's gone

Leaves him free to pursue his creative accounting hobby.

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 14 2012, 12:03 AM BST

Leaves him free to pursue his creative accounting hobby.

I was smiling just at the Ted pic, then I took a closer look Laughing out loud

Spurs are talking to Wenger.

I will retire from life if this happens. Your post the other day about RvP and the destinations was amusing, in a riling your mates way, but this is Just Not Happening. Seriously. This evening I was talking about some quite dark projects I wanted to write. None of them came anywhere near this.

Seemingly Capello is third favourite.

You couldn't make it up.

5live latest.. Harry's gone and Spurs are talking to Wenger.

But why would they want a coach who hasn't won a thing in 7 years??? Maybe Levy thinks he can win more trophies by turning Spurs into a tap dancing troupe? Well Wenger's certainly the man for that. Old Brucie thought he had the job in the bag until Wenger became available, no contest.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 13 2012, 10:42 PM BST

The big question that all the speculators at 5 Live have probably failed to ask is, who would replace Wenger as Arsenal manager?

I could and I'd do a better job.

Quote: Chappers @ June 14 2012, 6:17 PM BST

I could and I'd do a better job.

Yes Chappers, you would be the best Arsenal manager ever. Now it's nearly time for lights out, so let's just pop you back into bed and tomorrow you can tell us how you punched Hitler and ended World War Two.

:( early goal there.

Oops.

Some fantastic football from the Spaniards.

Does Goal Difference come into play after head to head.
In the event of a Croatia Spain draw?

Not that Italy wil beat Ireland neccessarily. ahem

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 14 2012, 9:25 PM BST

Some fantastic football from the Spaniards.

Indeed. I hope the England players watched that match and learned that you need to pressure the Spics when they've got possession and not back off and ball watch.

If Spain win their group (if?!!) and England are runners up in our group, then we're playing them next. Eek.

The Irish were truly whipped. Silva's goal was taken so easily - the Irish defence didn't even seem to be on the same pitch, let alone in the same box.