Late 1960s early '70s comedy

This is driving me mad.

I can remember a TV comedy show from the late 1960s early 1970s.
No one I speak to seems to recall it.

Set around a bus (no .... not Here Come The Double Deckers or On The Buses).
Two men and a woman.
Men a sort of 'double act', not Mike & Bernie winters OR the Chuckle Brothers but reminds me of them slightly.
Woman not Molly Weir but similar.

ANY ideas ?????

Presumably we're talking about a sitcom here? Any chance it might've been a recurring sketch? Or even a film that you happened to see on TV?

Thanks for your reply Aaron.
It wasn't a film, it was a children's, TV comedy 'sitcom'

Hi On The Buses fits the bill ok

Thanks but as I mentioned in my post its NOT On The Buses although it was probably 'inspired' by that TV series.
It was a lightweight children's spoof, with two male children's presenters / comedians, and a woman playing a clippie.

Laughing out loud Crikey it's 'The Double Deckers', still remember the song!! or something like 'Tickets please'?

You have made me laugh remembering 'double deckers'.

If you had said early 1960s.....

The basis of 'Sykes and a Bus' is that Eric is the driver and Hattie (his sister, of course) is the 'clippie' on a pre-Routemaster London Bus

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0344727/

Quote: dellas @ June 5 2012, 10:55 AM BST

Laughing out loud Crikey it's 'The Double Deckers', still remember the song!! or something like 'Tickets please'?

The original post did actually state that it wasn't Here Come The Double Deckers either.

If remembering it has made you laugh, order it!

See Amazon product listing

Thanks one and all
Jinky you come close with 'Sykes and a Bus' almost forgotten that gem.

No this wasn't in the same league at Sykes & Hattie.

Yes it must have been the late 1960s early 1970s on account of the clippies short skirt . LOL

Any more thoughts ?
The male comedy, were lighter weight childrens TV entertainers

All this makes me realise how many series rotated around a double decker route master bus !!!!

The on the buses films are fantastic I have watched them many times and still don't get fed up, I know whats coming and they still make me laugh every time.

It wouldn't be part of Do Not Adjust Your Set, would it?

Quote: ggggg @ June 5 2012, 1:39 AM BST

Set around a bus (no .... not Here Come The Double Deckers or On The Buses).

Quote: dellas @ June 5 2012, 7:20 AM BST

Hi On The Buses fits the bill ok

Quote: dellas @ June 5 2012, 10:55 AM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud