Birds Of A Feather box set

It's annoying when you've forked out for all the individual series DVDs but the BOAF box set is due on October 10th.

Don't like the cover design!

See Amazon product listing

To be honest I expected the boxset from the day of Series 2's release. However the fact I have waited years, I was too impatient and went ahead and got the individuals.

The box set design is awful though. Would have been good to have maybe a black box with the faces from titles on front and a pic of Dorien and Garth or Dorien and the lads on the back, but hey ho.

Artwork is unlikely to be final at this stage.

It's also unlikely to end up as tasteful as the black number Mike imagines, but it could very well change significantly before the release date.

Quote: aquasplash3 @ July 24 2011, 5:59 PM BST

It's annoying when you've forked out for all the individual series DVDs but the BOAF box set is due on October 10th.

Don't like the cover design!

See Amazon product listing

'ow much? ! !

Anyone else still waiting patiently for the price to drop?

It's getting harder.

I know my bank balance will thank me in the long run but I want Chigwell!!

Gutted to have missed the Network DVD sale recently

Network are releasing the new stage production on DVD in May.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/birds_of_a_feather/buy/2790/birds_of_a_feather_live_dvd/

Aaron kindly pointed out that the BOAF box set is on special offer over at Network, just passing it on for those who are interested:

http://www.networkdvd.net/product_info.php?cPath=91&products_id=1452

:)

Does anyone know why these DVDs aren't available on Lovefilm?

Are any other Network releases available through it? How about Network's The Goodies DVDs?

Just checked and no - so I guess they don't have a relationship with Network. Shame.

Just had a look myself, and they do appear to have a few Network titles: I assume there are big gaps because of the archive nature of the material and the complex rights issues.

First time I've bought from Network and the process is really long winded isn't it.

Ordered and paid on Wednesday and it's still processing.

Is it a five blokes and a shed operation?

No, very far from it. But they've had a sale on and are clearly busy.

I too ordered on Wednesday and am surprised at how long it's taking. I've had stuff direct from them about half a dozen times in the past, and this is the first time I can recall it didn't despatch within 24 hours.

DESPATCHED

Roll on Chigwell day :)

I've watched about 9 hours worth so far and still have loads more left to watch.

I'd forgotten just how lovely this sitcom really was. Pure joy.

It seems to have aged well too.

It's been a while since I watched something with pure belly laughs.