Film Parody of The Lord of the Rings

If you had the choice, who would you get to play the part of the main characters. Here are some of mine.

The Grand Alf-John Cleese.
Paragon son of Paramount-Alistair McGowan.
Fido son of Doggo-Mathew Horne or Simon Pegg.
Stan Gamble son of Hamble-James Corden or Nick Frost.
Messy-Ant.
Pipsqueak-Dec.
Legless Greenteeth-David Walliams.
Grimy son of Grubby-Matt Lucas.
Borrowit-Jack Dee.

The reason I ask is because that I have already written a four part trilogy called The Lord of the Grins, two of these books are on Kindle, they are The Followship of the Ring and The Two Townies. The Retinue of the King PT1 and The Retinue of the King PT2 in 3D are written but not yet published. If in any event it ever makes it to the screen (now is as good a time as any), I'd like to have a wish list of actors.

Sorry but I'm a Bored of the Rings man til I die.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bored_of_the_Rings

I do remember my grandfather thinking the big book I was reading as a kid was about boxing.

Hi David, I can understand the attraction to Bored of the Rings, Bored is the reason I started my own parody. I am a long standing member of The Tolkien Society and of the 'If You Can't Laugh At Yourself, You Shouldn't Laugh At Others' persuasion. There are a number of other Tolkien parodies such as The Wobbit and Soddit, The Sellamillion and Sillymarillion, all of which are relatively new and I own, also finding them quite funny. Coming back to Bored, it was written in 1969 and the content and humour is quite dated, it is also very American, two reasons why I wanted to try and update it and make it more British. It is selling quite well on Kindle, but I thought if the film industry could waste money on some of the recent parody films, why not a Lord of the Rings parody The Lord of the Grins or Carrion Ringing, I live in hope :D