Grandma's House - Series 2 Page 9

If Rebecca Front wasn't attractive enough, she is pure filth in this to top it off!

:) Never seen it, but do like Rebecca, lots of favourable posts for a 'mid-class sit-com.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 8 2012, 5:23 PM BST

Though, the best Jewish alien is still Mork, followed by Spock and then Quark. Wow, there are a lot of Yids In Space.

I don't know if it's too off topic but this made me think of the classic Mel Brooks bit from the end of History of the World...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAZhtT-dUyo

Clive is truly one of the finest 'wanker' characters ever written.

What was the kid supposed to have thrown out of a window?
They kept saying the word but I couldn't understand it.

Another child, I believe.

Ha! Ace.

Just watched the last episode on iPlayer and loved it. This is quality stuff, feel a bit bad that it's taken me so long to latch onto this show.

'You wouldn't like her, she's racist, but she does have the fourth best tits in the school' really cracked me up.

Well done! ;)

The club Simon and Adam were talking about: Blatant reference to Faces in Ilford, haha.

It is most definitely a dive full of sluts and yobs, went to the place a couple of times when I worked around the corner from it *shudder*.

The bit with Simon and Liz doing the hug etc was the freakiest bit of awkward humour I've seen in a while.

Faces in Ilford is awful. Went there once and it took three showers to wash the dank off.

As for the show, this series has been fantastic. I wasn't really expecting anything special and only watched a couple of episodes from the first series but now I'm hooked.

Thought last weeks episode was the best they've written. It was brilliantly funny, tightly scripted and perfectly acted. Oustanding stuff. Clive is truly brilliant and the woman who plays the Nan deserves awards for her performance. Pity no-one's watching it really.

It might pick up a few more audience members if they run repeats quickly since lots of people will have been recommending it but often people won't start watching once a series has begun, and it seems hardly anyone knew about series one.
I just told me mam to sit down with series one DVD and she watched the entire thing in one go which is rare for her, and she would definitely have watched series two had she seen series one beforehand.

Quote: AJGO @ May 17 2012, 11:07 AM BST

It might pick up a few more audience members if they run repeats quickly since lots of people will have been recommending it but often people won't start watching once a series has begun, and it seems hardly anyone knew about series one.

Well, if we lovely BCG folk keep spreading the word, then I'm sure Aunty Beeb will show the entire second series again. *fingeys crossed*

Oh yippee! This is on tonight!

Is it true it's been axed so no series 3?