As Soon As Plausible Podcast New Episode

Hi guys, after a month or so break the As Soon As Plausible Podcasts are back, Episode 1 of the new series is now available at www.assoonasplausible.podomatic.com or you can search for As Soon As Plausible in iTunes.

Episode 1 takes a humourous look at 'Government Commercial Campaigns' and also features brand new sketches.

So check it out some time and leave me some feedback. Thank you :)

Just listened to the podcast for the first time it is really good. The production is amazing and I also liked the sketches and stand up/hosts bit. I've subscribed on itunes so keep them coming.
Feedback, well theres not alot to be critical about. I like the style, i like the sketches, the observations on government information adverts was very good. Only one criticism, couldn't you make it longer?

I suppose I could make it longer, but I've been told my other podcasters that around 20-25 minutes is the right amount of time to keep a podcast, cos people can usually spare 20 minutes. But hey if I start getting more listeners then I may expand the time. Now I usually get around 100-150 listeners. But yeah glad you enjoyed it :)

I really like it, Martin! It's well recorded and it made me laugh. Rock on indeed!

I enjoyed Martin. Great production, well done. I agree with you that 20 mins for a pod cast is cool. Keep it up Hon.
xxxxxxxx

Thanks Fred and Charley, really appreciate you taking the time to listen. The next show will be up on the 23rd February...just got to think of a topic now :)

had a day off today so i listened, very good stuff, i prefer the sketches to the talk some of the sketches were very good, well done, now i've got to weedle another day off to listen to the rest.

Why do I have to be the bad guy?

Hi martin, I was a bit bored so I listened this for the first time (series 2) and no doubt like everyone else I liked it, I just want to establish that (very good production). I felt I was actually listening to a radio station, with you martin as the host... obviously.

But! It's not amazingly funny, this wasn’t a constant you had some good comments "stop running over kids" I giggled at that.

It's just as I was listening to you as you were talking about things like smoking and adverts you have seen. I just felt there was so much more you could have done with the jokes "the monotony of that advert sent me to sleep! So I never learned anything in the first place!" but better of course.

Anyway to sum up sorry if you all hate me now but that’s what I think and anyway I will probably end up listening to more and liking it and take back this comment ( I have added you to fav list and invited to my myspace), so for now you have won another audience member. Congrats.

Ps ps: I love Justin lee Collins so go to hell!

No that's fine Paul, I mean not everyone can like the same thing right. You're right its not amazingly funny, I'm still pretty new to the whole podcasting thing and some episodes are better than others. But hopefully the more you listen the more you will like it, there are some running gags and a lot of it is ironic, sometimes even taking the mick out of my self and my own jokes, you start to notice that after you've heard a few episodes.

All of series 1 is available on iTunes just search for As Soon As Plausible. So if you're ever bored take a listen.

Thanks buddy and thanks to Lewis for listening too. :)

You can add me as a regular listener too this was brilliantly performed and produced, wouldn’t sound out of place on radio 4 or BBC7.

But agree with Paul that it could have had a few more laugh, but to produce something as good as this every two weeks or so is nothing short of amazing, would you consider performing other people work, I’m sure you would get a few volunteers from with in this group to help up the laughs.

Well-done Martin and good luck for the future

Thanks Barry glad to have you on board. Erm performing other peoples work..hmm I've never really thought about that, I suppose I'm quite selfish in a way that I want the podcast to be my own 'baby', if people chip in ideas and suggestions now and again I'm happy to apply them, but I dont think I'd feel comfortable peforming other peoples sketches and the like.