The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 357

Blimey! And I'm not talking about Chappers' pants. What a final day!

Congrats to WillCam as well - I always said Hughes would keep you up. ;)

In a house full of Manchester City supporters. It has been quite a day.

Lol @ Joey Barton.

They'll be dancing in the streets of London tonight!

Nah, the streets will be flooded by United tears

Any United or City fans on here? bound to be I suppose...

Quote: Badge @ May 13 2012, 5:20 PM BST

Blimey! And I'm not talking about Chappers' pants. What a final day!

Congrats to WillCam as well - I always said Hughes would keep you up. ;)

:D :D :D Cheers Badge. What a f**kin match that was. One of our best performances this year despite that twat Barton. I really thought we were going to hang on and win (which would have been nice as I had never bet on a football match before, and had £10 for us to win at 14/1).

I am just glad it is all over and we can spend the summer getting rid of the dead wood and using or cash to buy another decent striker and attacking midfielder.

Quote: SlightlyInappropriate @ May 13 2012, 10:43 PM BST

Any United or City fans on here? bound to be I suppose...

United fan, I did't think QPR stood a change before the game.It really was a roller coaster watching the United match with all the updates coming in. By the end I really believed we had the Trophy, our players were on the pitch applauding the fans but then.....

That must have been gutting.
It really seemed that it was going Man U's way

A great end to the season at last, we get one every 20 years or so these days so that was good. I still think the Arsenal victory in 89? was more dramatic, with ex Liverpool player scoring the winner against leaders Liverpool, to win by the exact margin required! There were a whole 8 goals between City & Utd at the end yesterday! But good effort.

What a great finish to the season. The results pretty much went how I hoped and Joey Barton's breakdown was a delightful bonus.

And McLeish to be sacked today?

Barton's been amusing on Twitter about Alan Shearer

Quote: Badge @ May 14 2012, 10:24 AM BST

And McLeish to be sacked today?

Don't jinx it Badge!

I saw Barton's tweets, he's an absolute mental case. There's a Ricky Gervais sitcom in there somewhere.

HOO-BLOODY-RAY! And in fergie time too makes it doubly pleasurable. I bet they were celebrating prematurely.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 13 2012, 5:11 PM BST

Chappers just sex soiled his pants.

:)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 14 2012, 1:32 AM BST

That must have been gutting.
It really seemed that it was going Man U's way

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

About time something didn't go their way.

Quote: TopBanana @ May 13 2012, 5:55 PM BST

Lol @ Joey Barton.

OK - stopped celebrating - well almost. Let's get down to the serious side.

Barton is an absolute discrace and will never change. You can take the boy out of the gutter etc...*

Graham Poll was suggesting the penalty points could be totted up against him and he could miss 10 games next season.

Really QPR need to do the decent thing and sack him. Otherwise there won't be much sympathy for them.

I really wouldn't be surprised if ferguson signs him looking at their past record of signing thugs.

* Notice I didn't say out of Liverpool.

Barton's been amusing on Twitter about Alan Shearer

What has he said?