Drinks Page 30

4 in the morning? :O :O

Looks like I missed out on a good night, hope you all had fun!

I really wasn't expecting to get that drunk and ended up well pissed - AJGO is a bad influence indeed. Had a really fun time, now have to get ready to go drinking again this afternoon / evening. ZOMG!

Can someone just tell me, was it true that a woman who had only been on this forum for a few months, flew all the way from Germany for one of these meet-ups, a few years ago? Does she still come here? I've forgotten her username.

Quote: catskillz @ May 12 2012, 4:21 PM BST

Can someone just tell me, was it true that a woman who had only been on this forum for a few months, flew all the way from Germany for one of these meet-ups, a few years ago? Does she still come here? I've forgotten her username.

I think it was her: https://www.comedy.co.uk/profile/finck/

Quote: DaButt @ May 12 2012, 4:26 PM BST

I think it was her: https://www.comedy.co.uk/profile/finck/

It says she's from Manchester in her profile. Did she move there?

No idea.

Quote: catskillz @ May 12 2012, 4:28 PM BST

It says she's from Manchester in her profile. Did she move there?

Yes, Finck moved to Manchester, I'm pretty sure, but she did not seem to come back on the forum since her move.

I think a few people are still in touch with her.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 12 2012, 1:36 PM BST

I really wasn't expecting to get that drunk and ended up well pissed - AJGO is a bad influence indeed. Had a really fun time, now have to get ready to go drinking again this afternoon / evening. ZOMG!

I was woken (with a severe hangover), by someone with a computer problem & by the time I had it sorted, it was rather too late & me still too woozy to get to that BBQ you mentioned, RC.

Quote: billwill @ May 12 2012, 3:52 AM BST

AJGO you are a baaaad influnce....Hic..

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 12 2012, 1:36 PM BST

Outrageous accusations Angelic

Was great to see everyone, sootyj's haircut is very smart

I had a good time even if I wimped out and went to bed early

:D Sounds great night was had by all, and a bad morning!

Has to be better than my night in A/E! :(

All ok Dellas?

So, who fancies getting together to watch England vs Ukraine on 19th June? Football + Beer + Comedy Folks = fun!

Anybody want to suggest a venue?

Somewhere nicer than where I usually watch football. Unless all in attendance are used to proper football pubs. But if people come for the occasion and not the match then I can't suggest anywhere

My nice friend Vin will also be attending