Can anyone help remembering a sketch show?

A friend and I have been trying for years to find this clip, so any data regarding the show or the actors involved would be of great help.
The sketch alternates between two men living out their average day. One man (who I always remember being Richard E Grant or Kevin Eldon though this is probably wrong) does lots of power walking while learning cantonese or mandarin or something on headphones while the other (I remember it being Johnny Vegas, but again this is almost definitely wrong) lazes about his flat masturbating to the television. At a guess I'd say it was late 90s or early 00s.

If anyone can work out what this is from I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks heaps in advance,

Sam

Sorry. Not ringing any of my bells

Sounds a bit like Big Train.
But I don't think I remember that sketch specifically.

Both the Eldon and the Vegas were in Attention Scum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_Scum

Don't recognise the sketch, but it sounds like the sort of thing that might have been in 'The Armando Iannucci Shows'..?

Quote: William Purry @ April 1 2012, 2:41 PM BST

Both the Eldon and the Vegas were in Attention Scum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_Scum

If it is this, it's 'available' at certain websites.

Quote: Sam1910 @ March 31 2012, 7:16 PM BST

The sketch alternates between two men living out their average day. One man (who I always remember being Richard E Grant or Kevin Eldon though this is probably wrong) does lots of power walking while learning cantonese or mandarin or something on headphones while the other (I remember it being Johnny Vegas, but again this is almost definitely wrong) lazes about his flat masturbating to the television.

It sounds like an alternate universe's version of 15 Stories High.....

I think I can answer this; what you're experiencing is a schitzoid embolism - the thing you're think you saw never happened. Seek medical attention immediately. Glad to be of help.

A for effort, gang. Guess I've just had one too many blows to the head. Thanks all the same!