Better Off Ted Page 4

They never finished series 2 of BoT did they? I thought they only got through six episodes before it was cancelled.

It died a slow agonizing death over here.

I would imagine it would appeal to British sensibilities a lot more. I loved it.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 16 2010, 2:09 PM BST

I would imagine it would appeal to British sensibilities a lot more. I loved it.

The episode where the motion sensors couldn't 'see' black people. Laughing out loud

Oh, that was good.
I have no idea how much of it I've seen. Hopefully not all.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 16 2010, 2:14 PM BST

The episode where the motion sensors couldn't 'see' black people. Laughing out loud

YES. I loved the racist motion sensors. And the one where the robot's job is replaced by a person :D

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 16 2010, 2:05 PM BST

They never finished series 2 of BoT did they?

They didn't even finish broadcasting what they'd produced as Season 1, let alone S2. Bastards.

Quote: Aaron @ June 2 2010, 1:44 PM BST

Gutted at the cancellation. I'd been really enjoying it. American TV networks are sucky suck suck.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 16 2010, 2:27 AM BST

Did it get cancelled.
Thanks for telling me, I won't get too involved

Some people...!

Portia de Rossi is brilliant in this, but I can't get over her eyebrows!

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 23 2010, 11:55 PM BST

Portia de Rossi is brilliant in this, !

This and A.D. She's great.

Recieved my copy of the Season 1 DVD and watched the pilot again; second time around, I thought it was absolutley fantastic. Looking forward to watching the rest, I've only ever caught three or four episodes; hope Season 2 comes out too.

Almost finished the first season, it's such a great show, I recommend anyone who likes Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Seinfeld, Malcolm In The Middle, and so on (You know, great American comedies) should get on Amazon and pick up a copy.

Finally let myself watch the last few episode of season 2. Great show, should have lasted longer.

If you haven't watched Better Off Ted, go watch it. If you have, here's a little article about one of the episodes:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/better-off-ted-racial-sensitivity,71599/

I had a little sparkle of hope there, Matthew. Hope that someone was posting the news that it had been recommissioned, a la Futurama. :(