Status report Page 4,366

I just burned my taco meat.

That is not a euphemism.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ March 22 2012, 8:19 PM GMT

I'm ragequitting BCG.

I'll do you the courtesy of not starting up a thread to announce it.

Other than that, f**k y'all.

ERm what's up Doc?

Quote: billwill @ March 23 2012, 1:18 AM GMT

ERm what's up Doc?

Tim wants him for a sunbeam . .

Hidden snags of modern plumbing.

Two years ago all my plumbing (in my house not in me) was reworked and a nice new pressurised system installed & those nasty water tanks in the attic removed.

Today the water company are digging up the road to install new pipes and have turned off the water & will do so till Sunday.

So with no attic water tanks, none of my plumbing (except the heating) works and I've had to store drinking water in some big jars.

That can't be right can it? Can they really turn off all your water for 3 days!??!?!

Quote: L.E. @ March 23 2012, 3:08 PM GMT

That can't be right can it? Can they really turn off all your water for 3 days!??!?!

I think it will only be off during their working hours.

I am slowly getting pissed, well actually quickly.

And eating pizza.

Rare events.

Shortly I will be having a cigar.

Today is a good day!

Having just lost a game of spider solitaire, I realise the omens are poor for winning the Euromillions, so I won't try tonight.

I am now half way down my cigar and enjoying it every much.

It's a nine inches in case any one is interested

I knew ordering our payday takeaway BEFORE picking my daughter up was a mistake

My doorbell just rang and when I answered it all I found was 2 six-packs of Lagunitas Maximus. Thanks, Beer Fairy!

http://www.lagunitas.com/beers/maximus.html

Have waited in all day for a delivery, they said it was coming between 9am and 9 pm. Which is absurdly long. It's stil not here. It's not coming, is it? BASTARDS.

Well I hope you haven't been to the bathroom at all. Because maybe they came while you couldn't hear the door. That's just irresponsible of you.

Quote: zooo @ March 24 2012, 8:06 PM GMT

Well I hope you haven't been to the bathroom at all. Because maybe they came while you couldn't hear the door. That's just irresponsible of you.

No, I thought of that, I just pissed on the couch repeatedly.

Had an awesome day today, fecking about on Playstation. Feel kinda guilty should of been working but hey ho :D Been a hell of a week so treat was in order.

ooooo and I've noticed I've got my first Troll. Lol bless!