Comics wanted for Jason Manford's comedy club

Hi all, Wave

I work in the events dept at The Laugh Inn, a Chester based comedy club part owned by Jason Manford.

We have a new open mic night starting in March called "Fed to the Lions" and we are looking for people to perform!

http://www.thelaughinnchester.co.uk/fed-lions/

Entry is FREE for anybody wanting to give it a go, and also for those coming to support our gladiators. All details can be found on the flyer shown here.

To get involved, email your details and availability to:
info@thelaughinnchester.co.uk with the subject: Fed to the Lions

We've got loads of great stuff on this year including some whopping big names. John Bishop is sold out for June, Russell Kane is coming back soon, Sarah Millican will return after her great show this Jan and Jason Manford himself will be performing throughout the year.

We're working on getting 6 - 9 arena sell out comics to perform before 2013, so if you've not already, sign up to our mailing list.
Hope to see you at The Laugh Inn soon,

Jen
01244 401 626

I did a short set here tonight and was surprised at how nice the venue is.

For comics looking to do open spots, the audio and proximity to the audience is as it should be.

And for customers, everything is brand new, the open mic stage and seating and bar is very intimate and designed for optimum quality. The staff are courteous and welcoming.

And,
The main room theater and stage they use for weekends/headliners is something special.

And, Tom Stade's there this weekend.

And, they sell pizza for £2.50.

:) Sounds great, alas no bollocks!

Pizza doesn't usually come with bollocks Dellas. Some sort of meatballs maybe?

Have to agree with the views about the setup. This is a great club for comedy. Was at the Laughinn last night to see Gavin Webster and two other stand ups. Jason Manford did a "surprise" spot at the end, which was nice. All 4 were good but Gavin Webster was a class above them all. We all had a great time at this club, would advise anyone to go, prices are good and the staff are professional (no, I don't work for the promotions dep't!)