HELP! David Brent finger-locking scenes...

Good day all,

I've scoured the internet for aaaagggesss (to be pronounced a la Alan Partridge) but haven't managed to find either a photo or (preferably) a video clip of David Brent sliding the fingers of his two hands together whilst biting his lip. He uses said gesture a few times during the course of the Office, but I can't remember in what context. I feel sure on one occasion he's waffling about 'streamlining' or 'efficiency' or generally fobbing someone off with his jargon.

Anyway, I need your help in finding either a screenshot or a video clip of said situation. Either that or someone tells me which episode it's in, or what the scene(s) is/are and I can look for it myself!

Thanks,

Simon

I'm almost certain he does it in the training day episode (ep 4?) in series 1. At some point in the conference room.

I think he also does it when he's talking to some bloke we never see again in his office about getting him a job. Maybe? Possibly first episode?

Quote: zooo @ March 1 2012, 2:30 PM GMT

I think he also does it when he's talking to some bloke we never see again in his office about getting him a job. Maybe? Possibly first episode?

Yes, in the first five minutes of the first episode, I think...?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ March 1 2012, 2:28 PM GMT

I'm almost certain he does it in the training day episode (ep 4?) in series 1. At some point in the conference room.

Yep. When he talks about his role in Foregone Conclusion - started as the lyrics man, but the music came naturally, so...

Scooper - on this video, at around 13:50, Brent does the gesture. I'm pretty sure he does it in other episodes (looks like they've all been uploaded). You'll have to have a look through!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYgrHQVBWb0&feature=related

On the box set extras you see him do it about 18 times cos him and Tim keep corpsing everytime he does it!