Bacon and Herring II

Ok...now don't groan!

Same set up as before

EXT. East London.Near pub.Drug dealer. You know the deal.

Hippy walks over to Drug dealer.

DRUG

You wanna get high?

HIPPY

Yeah. What have you got?

DRUG hands HIPPY a large aluminium extension ladder and a window cleaner's bucket with chamois.

DRUG

25 quid please mate.

I'm sorry but I just had to do it!

Loved it! Har har har!

...:D:D:D thats funny don;t listen to anyone who tells you otherwise :)

v good and v simple. nice one. this is a potential recurring character

I would like to see this latest 'Bacon and Herring' put into the project as a three part runner. And going on the first two so far, I reckon they would cerainly be worth voting for.

wildjesusfishkid if you want another set up similar to that one have the dealer give him a helium balloon. I agree it would work as a reocurring sketch. Good work

Yeah liked it. Personally I'd ditch the window cleaner's bucket with chamois.

Great sketch wjfk!

Like it as a follow-up and a recurring sketch.

Quote: ajp29 @ February 7, 2007, 11:48 PM

wildjesusfishkid if you want another set up similar to that one have the dealer give him a helium balloon. I agree it would work as a reocurring sketch. Good work

How about a hot-air balloon rather than helium balloon, just because of the unexpected size of pulling out the basket and balloon from somewhere? Just a thought.

Good work!

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ February 8, 2007, 8:44 AM

Great sketch wjfk!

Like it as a follow-up and a recurring sketch.

How about a hot-air balloon rather than helium balloon, just because of the unexpected size of pulling out the basket and balloon from somewhere? Just a thought.

Good work!

Dan

I like it Dan. There could be a 4x4 parked across the road with ballon trips on the side with a few posh looking people with bottles of champagne waving.

Lovin' these mate - would indeed make a great recurring sketch as has been mentioned. Like your take on Dan's idea too.

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ February 8, 2007, 9:08 AM

There could be a 4x4 parked across the road with ballon trips on the side with a few posh looking people with bottles of champagne waving.

Thumbs up! :)

very good hehehehe

So far I'm voting for this one, B&H I and the office coffee banter of Shoe Pie. Only cos I can't vote for mine of course.
BTW before SlagA gets in, this does not indicate that voting has started. I just wanted to say I liked Bacon and Herring again. Voting on sketches should only proceed when the vote proceeds. Or something.