Status report Page 4,297

Huzzah render looks fine. I got a copy of Mass Effect 2. Today has been a good day.

Wanted: One crystal ball. Please post to Australia.

Have recently changed jobs, thinking I might have made the wrong decision. It might be the right one though, hence the need for the crystal ball.

Hohum. It would be nice to be 18 again.

:D It's that time of year again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj_aHCpZl4k

On the way in this morning Chip saved a worm from trampling. He got a stick and moved it from the concrete where it had been washed up by the rain, to the nearby soil. He's now almost certainly assured of a place in heaven.

Aww, I do that for snails, 'cos they are easy to pick up. Worms I just step over and worry about.

Quote: zooo @ February 21 2012, 12:17 PM GMT

Aww, I do that for snails, 'cos they are easy to pick up. Worms I just step over and worry about.

Not Chip - he's the friend of the lowliest worm.

*insert John Lucas joke*

Although with the suction thing I always think I'm about to end up holding just a shell, leaving a poor naked snail still stuck to the pavement.

Quote: zooo @ February 21 2012, 12:21 PM GMT

Although with the suction thing I always think I'm about to end up holding just a shell, leaving a poor naked snail still stuck to the pavement.

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ February 21 2012, 12:21 PM GMT

I've tried picking up snails a few times and broken their shell. Then you have to agonise about whether it can survive disabled, or whether you should put it out of its misery.

Oh my gawd!

I cry when I step on snails. I find it so emotional for some reason.

It's probably one of the worst noises ever.

I used to suck up spiders with a vacuum cleaner but I had it pointed out that's the most horrible way to die!

Quote: L.E. @ February 21 2012, 12:47 PM GMT

I used to suck up spiders with a vacuum cleaner but I had it pointed out that's the most horrible way to die!

It is quite a horrible way to due.

Quote: L.E. @ February 21 2012, 12:47 PM GMT

And then there is the thought of them all packed in there amongst the dust till it gets emptied...shudder.