Things that piss you off Page 863

I watch so many movies that are exactly the other way round,

The swimming lessons are probably the worst. There are a lot of Beijing oysters around the pool.

Quote: Kenneth @ February 11 2012, 12:16 PM GMT

I already have the burden of teaching them English, swimming and table manners.

Laughing out loud

I don't know why I find your dry wit so funny, but I do. Keep them coming Kenneth!

Anyways, back to things that piss you off -

It looks like an accident at Alton Towers.

It's the first stage of Cotter World London, it's the Spicer Life Rollercoater of misfortune

Really pissed off.

Woke up really late as I could not get to sleep at all last night until 2am thanks to a bouncing pup.

When I did wake up, found I have a temp, upset stomach, and glands bigger that Mercury.

Missed bidding on something I really badly wanted on eBay. It went for 99p, I threw my mail across the room.

Discovered a parcel I'm waiting on hasn't even been sent yet and it's all looking suspect over if I'm going to get it at all.

The house looks like Beirut.

My face is still red.

The fridge was raided in the middle of the night by the snack fairy (My Father) so got to do a shop.

Going back to bed.

That grey spiral bit better be a slide.

People who get cranky because you ask them not to call you early in the morning about something that can wait a few hours.

To add to my list, the fire alarm going apeshit because you are trying to make toast.

Quote: Kenneth @ February 8 2012, 12:15 PM GMT

Not true. James Cotter at age 20 is almost the next Ray Winstone, apart from the boxing career.

:) I wish.

Quote: Kenneth @ February 8 2012, 12:15 PM GMT

Not true. James Cotter at age 20 is almost the next Ray Winstone, by which I mean my mum wants to have rough unprotected sex with him

Nothing special about that

Marketers/ advertisers who target everything towards Mothers.

What about Dads, single people or couples who don't have kids. We buy stuff to.

Quote: reds @ February 12 2012, 10:04 AM GMT

Marketers/ advertisers who target everything towards Mothers.

What about Dads, single people or couples who don't have kids. We buy stuff to.

Yes those bastards at Pampers are worst. Angry

Quote: Timbo @ February 12 2012, 10:56 AM GMT

Yes those bastards at Pampers are worst. Angry

I'm not as bothered if it's a specific product aimed at a small child. It does annoy me though when they advertise products like heart burn medication and dish washing tablets as "buy this- Mums do".

Quote: reds @ February 11 2012, 1:37 PM GMT

People who get cranky because you ask them not to call you early in the morning about something that can wait a few hours.

And by the same token people who call you late at night just for a chat and then blame you for already having been asleep! I start work at the crack of dawn and my sister calls me at least once a month at 11:30pm and then accuses me of being an old fart for thinking it's rude! Grr

Quote: Harridan @ February 12 2012, 11:19 AM GMT

And by the same token people who call you late at night just for a chat and then blame you for already having been asleep! I start work at the crack of dawn and my sister calls me at least once a month at 11:30pm and then accuses me of being an old fart for thinking it's rude! Grr

Yea. I'm often still up at that hour but still annoys me if people text or call. Mostly because I go into a slight panic thinking something is wrong. If something was urgent like you're in trouble, hurt or just really need someone to talk to then I don't care what time it is. Otherwise wait until a reasonable hour.