Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy - Series 1 Page 2

:D

I'll just edit the post later if needs be.

That's the sort of reply NF would've come up with, only not as good as yours. Maybe you should write his new stuff for him.

Quote: zooo @ January 26 2012, 9:49 PM GMT

Do you have that new E4-1 channel?

Is some one getting paid for this bollox?

loved the boosh but this so far has done nothing for me. Think the boosh worked because of the character development.

Boosh was a tight, traditional sitcom with great writing. That just so happened to be surrealistic and full of songs.

This makes Horne and Corden look like Shakespeare.

Does anyone know why Julian isn't in this but the rest of the Boosh team seems to be?

He got sick of being the talented one as oposed to the pretty one?

Wonder what's on 2... f**k me, there's no getting away!

Halfway through,no laughs yet.

Man, I am struggling with this piece of retarded garbage. Will hang on til the end of the show to see if it improves, but I doubt it.

Scarily, they normally put the best episode of a series on first, God help us all.

The meerkat advert looks funny by comparison.

It's a bit like a crazed Cbeebies for adults.

This type of surreal stuff is quite hard to watch in sketch form. You need a Boosh style narrative to anchor the bizarreness and keep you hooked. The opening sketch made me chuckle but it's been tough going ever since.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ January 26 2012, 10:14 PM GMT

It's a bit like a crazed Cbeebies for adults.

Lay off CBeebies

this is nothing special.

Think they've prioritised surreal over funny - set something on the moon where the main character is an anus but there still needs to be jokes.